Let’s face it — most of us write off being healthy for the month of December, coasting through the best we can, weary and planning to renew our fitness goals come January 1st.
What if the month of December didn’t have to be a wellness write-off?
Create a Healthy Holiday You
Join us through the month of December as we explore a different healthy focus for the week. These will be realistic, do-able, and even fun! Each of us will find what works for our unique schedules and lifestyle.
Let’s keep the center of the season on what is most important — our faith in God, time with our loved ones, and room to breath and savor the memories as they happen.
Best of all, we will walk into the new year invigorated and energetic!
Come have a healthy December!
Will you please forward this to a friend or two? Fitness is always more fun together with friends!
Week 1: Create a Healthy Holiday You
- Create a Healthy Holiday You
- Healthy Holiday: Get Your Head in the December Game!
- Healthy Holiday: The Best Way to Party & Not Regret It in the Morning
- Healthy Holiday: One Easy Way to Squeeze Exercise into a Tight Schedule
- Healthy Holiday: You Know What They Say About Perfectionism…
- Healthy Holiday: How to Fall in Love with New Year’s Resolutions
Get One Week of Tips!
- Feel stronger
- Eat better
- Move more.
One week of top tips for the New Year!