Welcome to the Holy Mess! Let’s Partner Together.
I believe in keeping it real.
We are blessed with a fantastic community of loyal readers here at The Holy Mess who are willing to keep things real along with me.
Whether you are a fellow blogger, a company, or have a product you believe is something The Holy Mess readers need to know all about, I would love to partner with you.
Click here to view my media kit: SaraBorgstedeAdvertisingKit.
Let’s do it.
My Blog Disclosure Policy
- Welcome to my blog and business. Whether you are a reader, a business associate, or a new friend, let’s partner together!
- My speaking fees, writing fees, and blog generate income. Some of that income goes back into making this website even more awesome. Some goes to paying for 5 kids who have college funds, or treating myself to a pedicure. Depends on the day, if the principal called, what I found written on the dining room wall, and if it was in permanent marker or erasable.
- My content is about The Holy Mess: Finding Balance for Faith, Family, and Fitness. Yes, I write about God. And Jesus. And the Bible. Yes, it’s still okay for me to be successful, and its okay for you to be successful, too. Check out what Michael Hyatt has to say about this here.
- Any paid advertising or product promotion will be clearly marked as such. I’ll be straight with you. I’m an honest person, plus it’s the law.
- I’ll never promote a product I don’t believe in myself. I always give honest opinions. If a company sends me a free product or pays me to talk about a product, I’ll tell you if they gave it to me for free, or I was paid to promote the product.
- Some of the links on my blog are affiliate links, which means if you click on them I get a small portion of the sales, at no extra cost to you. Xoxoxoxo. My kids’ smartness and my pretty hands thank you if you do some clicking. If not, I still love you. Thanks for reading.
I’m not a therapist, doctor, personal trainer, or nutritionist. I’m your online mentor and support person.
Your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. We ask for your email address when you make a comment on our site, but we will never sell or share that information unless you are the winner of giveaway. Then we will only give it out to that particular sponsor so they can send you your prize (ie. if it’s an e-gift certificate). When you give us your address after you have won a giveaway on our site, we will only send this information to the sponsor for prize shipment and no one else will have access to it.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Holy Mess may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April, 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
This Site is affiliated with AdThrive, LLC (“AdThrive”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site. AdThrive uses standard and widely-available tools for the placement and serving of ads, including those provided by Google, Inc. and its affiliates. We publish interest-based advertisements on the Site; that is, ads that are tailored to reflect your interests. To help understand your interests, AdThrive, Google and our other advertising partners will track your behaviour on our website and on other websites across the Internet using cookies.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
For European Economic Area Residents
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), then under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws you have the rights, among other things, to access your personal data, have us erase it, and/or restrict its further processing. If you wish to access or delete your personal data (if any) maintained by us or AdThrive related to advertising on the Site, you can contact us at **insert contact email address here** and contact AdThrive at [email protected]. If you wish to see a list of the advertising partners we work with or change which of those partners track your behavior using cookies, click the ad preferences icon. (Available in the EU.)
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are so sure you’ll be happy with your purchase that we offer a “30-Day Money-Back Guarantee” to ensure customer satisfaction of our digital products from The Holy Mess Shop and Faithful Finish Lines online weight loss program for women. If for any reason you wish to discontinue using the product, we will promptly issue a refund.
Simply contact us at [email protected] to speak to me about our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Get a Free Bible Journaling Kit Now!
Journaling guide & reading plan give strong faith.