You want to serve God, grow in faith, and take good care of the body He has given you. I’m here to help.
Life is Tough Enough Without the Right Person Guiding You Through.
Do you ever feel like holy mess is an accurate description of your life?
Life can be messy, chaotic and crazy-difficult at times.
Have you ever found yourself asking…
- why does everyone else seem to have it together while I’m spinning my wheels just to get the laundry and dishes done?
- how do other people seem to eat anything they want and never gain a pound, while I gain weight just from smelling the bakery case at Starbucks?
- how can I understand the Bible when there’s so much in it that is confusing?
- should I go keto or use Weight Watchers or count carbs?
- does God really care what I eat and why would He help me lose weight?
God meets you in the middle of your messes, bringing peace and refreshment.
How The Holy Mess is Here to Help You
Here are the ways I’m here to support you.
Free Weight Loss Challenges
So far I’ve led 36,000+ women through one of our free weight loss challenges. Join one today and see immediate results.
- The Holy Mess 3 Day Diet – Join 12,000+ other people who have lost weight in just 3 days to get off a plateau or see faster results. Includes a complete meal plan and grocery list.
- Grow Your Faith, Lose the Weight – A free 5 day challenge to grow in faith and keep God at the center of your weight loss efforts.
- Jump Start Your Weight Loss – Learn exactly what you need to do (and where not to waste your time) in this free 7 day weight loss challenge. Most women lose 2-5 pounds and keep losing after the challenge is done.
Free Bible Reading Plans
I’ve created a large library of 30 day Bible reading plans that are all free and include a free printable PDF download. These studies have been downloaded 500,000+ times!
Here are some of the most popular:
- 30 Day Storms of Life Bible Reading Plan
- 30 Day Spiritual Warfare Bible Reading Plan
- 10 Bible Verses about Depression
- 20 Bible Verses about Weight Loss
Faithful Finish Lines – Online Weight Loss Program for Women
Books and Resources
I’ve written several books to guide you to your goals.
101 Breakthrough Tips to Maximize Your Weight Loss – A helpful guide to the tips, strategies, and resources you need to lose weight and keep it off.
Sustainable Weight Loss Solutions: Your 21 Day Action Plan – Sustainable Weight Loss Solutions: Your 21 Day Action Plan will guide you through a step-by-step method to lose weight in just 21 days. Filled with practical advice you can apply to any weight loss program or eating style.
Weight Watchers Support
As someone who has lost 100+ pounds with the Weight Watchers program, I believe in the system and I know it works. I am currently a WW Lifetime member and follow the Purple MyWW Plan.
Plant-Based Weight Loss
I currently follow a Whole Food, Plant Based lifestyle (low fat vegan and vegetarian) – although I support all types of eating programs and encourage you to find what works best for your body.
This way of eating has helped me lose additional weight, healed my digestive issues, and helped me soar through menopause with no hot flashes and few symptoms.
Learn more about plant-based eating for weight loss here.
Weight Loss Coaching
I offer private, one-on-one weight loss coaching on a very limited basis. Contact me for more information.
Sara Has Been Seen On…
3 Day Diet Featured in Woman’s World Magazine
An article about The Holy Mess 3 day diet plan and my weight loss was featured in Woman’s World magazine.
Out of Balance – Before and After I Lost 100+ Pounds
For much of my adult life, I was completely out of balance.
I was 100+ lbs overweight, giving to everyone, and running myself and my health into the ground. I was a giver to the extreme, caring for my husband, children, foster children and church family but neglecting myself and my health.
When I hit rock bottom physically and emotionally, I started on the journey of losing the weight for good.
My Weight Loss Journey
The road to weight loss was not a quick or easy one. I prayed for a miraculous healing. God did heal me, but in a different way from what I expected.
I went to therapy to deal with my emotional eating issues. I learned how to handle emotions without binging or compulsively overeating.
I started to take care of myself first, so that I was well enough to take care of those I love.
I joined Weight Watchers to give me the food structure I needed.
Read my complete weight loss before and after story here.
Today, I’m a real person doing some pretty amazing things with God’s help.
I run a successful business leading other women in faith and weight loss.
I’ve completing 5Ks, ½ marathons, and over 50 triathlons of various lengths, including one very long, very hot but amazing 70.3 ½ Ironman.
I’m a Tae Kwon Do second degree black belt.
I live in Tonawanda, New York with our completely cool, keep-us-on-our-toes 5 kids: Rebekah, Kiersten, Josiah, Paul, and Zack, and our weird cats who eat potato chips.
My husband is a pastor in the Lutheran Church Missouri-Synod.
I can’t wait to get to know you! Contact me and tell me about you and your journey. I’m here to support you every step of the way.