On the Beach Jello Mini-Serving Dessert Cups for Kids is the perfect treat for your next family gathering, beach-themed party or luau.
Shark Week is here and we are ready for adventure. Click here to read a review of JAWS, the ultimate thrill movie that is just as good today as it was when it hit theaters in 1975.
Are you planning a beach-themed party? Kids and adults will love these fun bite-sized tropical desserts.
For a grown-up version, be sure to check out our On the Beach Mini-Shots for Adults.
On the Beach Jello Mini-Serving Dessert Cups for Kids
- 1 3 oz Box Blue Raspberry Jello
- 1 Cup boiling water
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Gummy fish or sharks
- 20 mini shot-glass size cups
- mini plastic spoons optional
- paper umbrellas optional
- Mix Jello with 1 cup boiling water, stirring until dissolved.
- Once dissolved, stir in ice cream until combined and melted.
- Pour into mini-cups and put in refrigerator to set (3-4 hours or overnight).
- Just before serving, top with graham cracker crumbs and gummy sharks.
On the last Monday of each month, a group of bloggers participate in a #MovieMondayChallenge, hosted by C’mon Get Crafty! We decide on a topic, genre, or specific movie to use for inspiration and everyone gets free reign to create something wonderful!
Now let’s see what everyone else was inspired to create for this month’s #MovieMondayChallenge!! If you’d like to join our Facebook group, you can request an invite here.
More Posts You Will Love
10 Kid-Friendly Family Dinner Recipes
How to Host a Shot-Glass Mini-Servings Party Like a Pro
FREE Parenting Hacks!
*FREE Smart Parenting Hacks Printables
*10 Printables: House Rules, Lunch Box Notes, Chores, Family Technology Agreement, Clean Eating for Kids.
*Calmer Kids = Happier You!