These squares were a huge hit when I made them for my brother Paul’s birthday party. These Raw Cookie Dough Squares don’t have any eggs in them so they are safe to eat, and they are no-bake so they aren’t difficult to make.
Raw Cookie Dough Squares
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Line a square pan with parchment paper or heavy foil.
- Coat the paper or foil with cooking spray.
- Place the butter and brown sugar in the bowl of a mixer and beat until fluffy. Add the vanilla and beat for one minute. Alternate between adding the flour and condensed milk, mixing slowly until everything is combined and a dough forms. Stir the mini chocolate chips into the dough.
- Press the dough into the pan. Cover the bars with saran wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight until it hardens enough to cut.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve, then cut into squares and enjoy. Store any leftovers in the fridge.
These are so rich, they could be eaten in small squares like fudge. My dad cut his into little cubes and put them into vanilla ice cream to make it into cookie dough ice cream.
Any chocolate chips are good in this recipe, but I especially love Ghirardelli Chocolate Chips for this type of baking. If you are a member of Costco, their brand of chocolate chips are also great quality.
I love a metal spatula for cutting the bars, like this Metal Spatula. The bars are very thick and a metal spatula works even better than a knife.
The biggest challenge was keeping my brothers from sneaking pieces all day long!
Hi! I’m Bekah. I’m Sara’s daughter, and I’m in culinary school studying to be a sous chef. I’ll be sharing some of my favorite recipes on the blog with you. I LOVE to cook for my family and friends.
Do you love to eat raw cookie dough?
Get a Free Bible Journaling Kit Now!
Journaling guide & reading plan give strong faith.