Caprese Skewer Shot Glass Appetizers are so cute and amazingly easy to make. This recipe was one of the most popular at the graduation and confirmation Shot Glass Mini-Servings party we hosted. It’s perfect for Spring and Summer when fresh basil is in season, although basil is available at the grocery store year-round, or you can easily grow it in a kitchen window plant.
Caprese Skewer Shot Glass Appetizers
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 package fresh basil
- 1 block fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 oz balsamic vinegar
- 10 medium sized party skewers
- Cut Basil into 10 bite sized pieces.
- Cut mozzarella into 10 bite sized pieces. (you will most likely have some left over)
- On each skewer; first add one tomato, then add one piece of basil (bright side facing out), then add the cheese. Place the skewer in one of the shot glasses. Repeat for all 10 skewers. Once all the skewers are in the shot glasses, drizzle a little of the balsamic vinegar over each one.
Hi, I’m Bekah! I’m Sara’s daughter and I’m in culinary school studying to be a sous chef. I’ll be sharing some of my favorite recipes with you on the blog.
Leave a Reply