- 1 cup sunbutter
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- Salt for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place sunbutter, sugar and egg in a bowl and blend until fully mixed together.
- Scoop onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and flatten out slightly with a fork, you can do a crosshatch pattern if you like. I make smaller cookies so they last longer in our house!
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes and cool before eating.
Jen Pedri is a pediatric Speech-language Pathologist by day and a Paleonista at-home chef by night. After years of battling health issues she decided to start eating Paleo/Primal in 2013. It has been by far the best decision of her life (beside adopting her dog and marrying her hubby). Her health issues have greatly diminished and she has grown to absolutely love cooking without gluten and grains because of how amazing it makes her feel. She hopes you enjoy her recipes as much as her family does!
Leave a Reply