Hi! Thanks for making a purchase from The Holy Mess. We will do all we can to assist you.
- How to place an order for a printable on theholymess.com.
- I didn't receive the email with my order. How can I get it?
- How long does it take to receive an order?
- Will something be mailed to me?
- I don’t have a printer. Can you print it and mail it to me?
- How to Make a Product into a Workbook for Shipment or Pick Up
- I downloaded part of my order and then closed the email. How do I get back to it?
- I downloaded my order and now I can't find it. How do I find it?
- I downloaded it on my laptop but now I want it on my iPad. How do I do that?
- This order says 25 downloads. Does that mean I can only use the product 25 times?
- I have a question not listed here. Can I get an answer?
- I'm not happy with my order. Can I get a refund?
If you have questions or need support with your order, we are here to help. We know technology issues can be frustrating. Don’t worry. We are here to make sure you get your order and are able to enjoy using it.
Rest assured that your credit card information and email are secure.
Meet Gabrielle – Hi! I’m Gabrielle. It is an honor to encourage women in their weight loss journey, and it is my passion to help women come to know and believe that it is absolutely possible to lose weight and reach their goal. Let’s do this together.
We are a small team. Please allow 24-48 hours for response, Monday-Friday.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about The Holy Mess Orders
Here are answers to questions we receive most often.
How to place an order for a printable on theholymess.com.
Go to The Holy Mess shop. Click the “buy now” button. Proceed with check out.
If you have trouble ordering, email is [email protected].
I didn’t receive the email with my order. How can I get it?
We are sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your order download. The emails come from a company called Send Owl and occasionally get stuck in your spam folder.
How long does it take to receive an order?
Your order should arrive to your inbox in about one hour. If you don’t receive it, use this link to access your order.
Will something be mailed to me?
All products from The Holy Mess are digital. Nothing will be mailed to you.
I don’t have a printer. Can you print it and mail it to me?
No, unfortunately we do not offer printing services at this time. If you don’t have a printer, we recommend the following:
- Download the product and use it from your smart phone, tablet, or computer and write your journaling or answers in a regular notebook.
- Print at your local library.
- Print from an office supply store such as Office Max or Office Depot. These are just a few dollars, can be spiral bound, and you have the option to pick it up at the store or have it delivered to your home.
How to Make a Product into a Workbook for Shipment or Pick Up
I downloaded part of my order and then closed the email. How do I get back to it?
Use this link to access your order again.
I downloaded my order and now I can’t find it. How do I find it?
Think of a digital file like a paper report that you store in a filing cabinet. When you download your order, you are saving it to your computer just like sticking a paper file in a filing cabinet.
The best way to keep track of your download is to put it into a folder. The folder is in your computer (filing cabinet) with a name on it.
Either create or take note of what name is on the folder your download goes into when you save it. To find your file again, go to the folder with that name on it.
There’s no one right way to create a file system for your computer. Create file names that make sense to you.
Because each computer is different, we can’t tell you exactly how to find a file on your computer.
If you are using a smart phone or tablet, save the files to an app such as Pocket or Evernote. You will find the file inside the app.
I downloaded it on my laptop but now I want it on my iPad. How do I do that?
Go to the computer, tablet, or smart phone where you want your file saved. Open this webpage (https://theholymess.com/the-holy-mess-customer-support/) or your order email on that device. Save it from there.
Click here if you need the link to your order sent again.
This order says 25 downloads. Does that mean I can only use the product 25 times?
Nope! You may use the product as many times as you want.
You have 25 times that you can download the order to your device. Typically you will only need to download the order once, such as to a file on your computer or tablet. We give you extra downloads just in case you have trouble.
Once you have downloaded your order, you can use it from your device over and over.
I have a question not listed here. Can I get an answer?
Absolutely! Email us [email protected] and we will get back to you soon.
I’m not happy with my order. Can I get a refund?
We don’t want you to be unhappy! Email us [email protected] with your refund request. Refunds must be requested within 30 days of purchase.
Faithful Finish Lines Customer Support
For issues with Faithful Finish Lines, our online Christian women’s weight loss program, contact [email protected].