Are you searching for the best backpack for a teenage guy? I have two teenage sons (plus a husband who often carries a backpack), so I am continually searching for backpacks that will stand the test of time. We look for a bag that will hold textbooks without crushing his i-pad or laptop, a lunch, and of course there is always the need for where to put the all-important cell phone.
Here are 25 Backpacks for Teen Guys, with options in every budget.
25 Backpacks for Teen Guys
1. ProEtrade Waterproof Backpack – $26.99
2. Hynes Eagle Luminous School Backpack – $29.99
4. MATMO Waterproof School Backpack, Green – $26.99
5. Coofit Cool Canvas Backpack – $35.98
9. KAUKKO School Backpack with Computer Compartment – $24.99
10. High Sierra Swerve Backpack, Black – $37.23
11. Cantina School Backpack, Red – $31.99
13. MIER Back to School Backpack, Yellow and Black – $16.99
16. HotStyle Flame Print Backpack, Blue – $29.99
18. NIKE Max Air Vapor Backpack– $39.92
20. Jansport Backpack – Blue Plaid – $27.91
21. Lucky Bums Kid’s Switchback II Daypack, Green – $21.07
22. Nike Brasilia Large Mesh Backpack– $53.03
24. MGgear Multipurpose Backpack, Green – $14.99
25. Zeraca Laptop Backpack, Ibiza Blue – $26.99
Bonus Bag Idea
Our family is in love with the bags from Timbuk2 company. Originally started as bike messenger bags, the company has branched out and makes all sorts of bags, but we still think their bike messenger bags are the best.
Mike, Bekah, and I, and now Josiah all have one of their bags. The bags are are splurge, but they are practically indestructible. They are waterproof, have great gadget features, and one of my favorite features is that many of them have a TSA-compatible sleeve so you don’t have to take your laptop out of the bag while going through security at the airport. It’s a bag that really will last for many years to come.
Check them out:
What backpacks have you found that are great for a teenage guy?