Are you looking for a Bible to give as a gift to a loved one or for yourself? Here are 25 Bibles for women.
These Bibles include options for every budget and reason. They come in a variety of translations. Some are only the words of the Bible, while others include devotions, study notes, room for journaling, and more.
Don’t miss the bonus section at the end of this blog with a list of Journaling Bibles and accessories.
25 Bibles for Women
This Bible uses a newer Holman Christian Standard Translation and has a pretty pink and brown soft cover. (See this link for details about the HCST of the Bible.)
5. The Study Bible for Women, Hardcover – $28.65
This Modern English Version Bible includes 40 teaching articles and 400+ daily inspirational thoughts.
9. NIV, Women’s Devotional Bible, Hardcover – $24.24
While an investment, this gorgeous Bible is for the women who is ready to dig deep into God’s word. The notes and cross-references are a tool you will use time and again. I have the Lutheran (LCMS) version of this Bible, the Concordia Self-Study Bible. I’ve used it for many years.
11. NIV Gift Bible, Pink/Chocolate – $11.92
12. Holy Bible: KJV Pocket Edition: Purple – $12.14
16. Holy Bible: New Living Translation – $9.15
18. Large Print Thinline Reference Bible-KJV – $14.83
19. NIV, Holy Bible, Larger Print, Paperback – $4.23
If you need larger print, these Thin Line series are nice because they aren’t huge to carry around.
22. Holy Bible: KJV Pocket Edition: Purple – $12.14
23. NIV, Outreach Bible, Paperback, Blue – $3.99
An inexpensive option for reaching out to friends with the gospel. These make a cool gift for teens who want to share their faith.
Bonus! Journaling Bibles
A new trend that has become very popular is to illustrate your faith right in your Bible. You can journal simple notes or get creative with pictures and artwork. See below for a few examples.
I was given a free sample of this Bible and it’s gorgeous: