Looking for a delicious breakfast idea that is sure to be a hit with the family? This Air Fryer french toast sticks recipe will be at the top of your list! You can Air Fry these French Toast Sticks and freeze them for later. The whole family loves these quick and easy Air Fryer French Toast Sticks!
Air Fryer Cooking
The Air Fryer is a wonderful kitchen tool because it cooks foods quickly and makes them crispy without added fat. Air Fryers work with hot rotating air, similar to a convection oven. For his reason never crowd foods in the air fryer and you will get a crisp end result every time.
How Do I Cook Frozen French Toast Sticks in the Air Fryer?
We hope you will take the time to make our delicious homemade air fryer french toast sticks with the recipe below, which can also be frozen, but just in case you are cooking store-bought frozen french toast sticks in your air fryer, here is what you do.
- Preheat air fryer to 370.
- Place frozen french toast sticks in air fryer in a single layer, without overcrowding.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Turn. Bake 3-5 minutes more until they reach desired crispness.
Air Fryer French Toast Sticks Recipe
These air fryer French Toast sticks are even better than ones you purchase, and not that hard to put together. Save time and money by making a big batch on the weekends.
Top tip: These can be made and frozen for future breakfasts on busy mornings.
Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 slices Texas toast bread cut into 1-inch thick strips
- 2 cups crushed Frosted Flakes
- 1 cup Panko crumbs
- Maple syrup for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together, eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Cut your Texas toast into 1-inch thick strips
- In a small bowl combine the panko crumbs and frosted flakes
- Take one at a time, dip bread strips into the egg mixture, then dip into the crushed panko frosted Flakes mixture, pressing to coat.
- Place each stick laying flat in a single layer in a large zip loc bag.
- Place in your freezer.
- Air fryer at 370 for 9-10 minutes
Serve immediately with maple syrup
In a large bowl, whisk together, eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon. In a small bowl combine the panko crumbs and frosted flakes.
Cut your Texas Toast into 1 inch strips and dip the egg mixture, then dip into the crushed panko frosted flakes mixture, pressing to coat.
Heat in the Air Fryer at 370 and bake for 9-10 minutes. Serve with maple syrup.
OR: Place each stick laying flat in a single layer in a large zip loc bag.
Place in your freezer.
- To bake on serving day, heat air fryer to 370 and bake in a single layer for 5 minutes, being careful not to overcrowd.
- Turn and bake 5 minutes more.
Now your Air Fryer French Toast sticks are ready to eat anytime. Never question what to give the kids (or yourself) for breakfast when you have this yummy recipe.
What’s your favorite Air Fryer recipe?
More Posts You Will Love
Air Fryer Chicken Tenders –Do you want to use your Air Fryer to make healthier meals that taste amazing? Check out this Air Fryer Chicken Tenders recipe for a delicious healthy dinner.
25 Absolutely Amazing Instant Pot Dessert Recipes –The Instant Pot is an amazing device for getting dinners to the table fast, but did you know it also makes awesome desserts? Try using your Instant Pot to make cheesecake, puddings, cakes, and more. Here are 25 absolutely amazing Instant Pot dessert recipes.
25 Filling Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes – If you have an Instant Pot pressure cooker, you might use it for fast dinners and even make-ahead freezer meals. Maybe you’ve even ventured into making yogurt or Instant Pot cheesecake, but have you considered using your Instant Pot to make amazing, hearty breakfasts for your family? Try one of these 25 filling Instant Pot breakfast recipes.
Air Fryer Fried Pickles -If you love pickles, have you tried fried pickles? In recent years, fried pickles have become a popular appetizer to order at restaurants. As much as I find fried pickles to be amazing, but I’m not thrilled with the heavy dose of fat that comes with the out-to-eat appetizer versions. Now you can make them at home for a fraction of the calories with this Air Fryer Fried Pickles recipe.