If your goal is to lose weight, check out our Printable Weight Loss Toolkit for the resources you need to shed pounds and keep them off. This toolkit includes both practical and spiritual help so that you can eat a healthy diet while getting to your goal weight.
Created by Becky and Sara (who have each lost over 100 pounds) of Faithful Finish Lines, this Toolkit is designed to put everything you need right at your fingertips. From meal plans to a grocery list and healthy snack ideas, you’ll have the right tools for weight loss all in one location.
How to Lose Weight and Keep it Off
Weight loss only happens one way, and that’s eating fewer calories than you burn.
While most of us understand this core truth of how to reduce body fat, it’s easy to get caught up in all the diet rhetoric in today’s world.
You might wonder…
- Should I try Keto or Intermittent Fasting (IF)?
- Why do other people lose weight effortlessly and it’s so hard for me?
- It is possible for me to lose weight with chronic health issues?
- Can I still lose weight despite my hormones, low thyroid function, or menopause?
The answer is that weight loss IS possible for you (I promise), but often we get sidetracked from the solutions that matter most.
If you are just getting started with weight loss, feeling overwhelmed with the process or have hit a weight loss plateau, go back to the basic principles of what matters most. Focus on eating fewer calories than you burn. (For help determining how many calories you should eat each day, use our free calorie calculator.)
Be sure to sign up for our free 7 day Jump Start Challenge which will walk you step by step through exactly what you need to do to lose weight and keep it off for a lifetime.
Why Christian Weight Loss?
At Faithful Finish Lines, we keep God at the heart of everything we teach. We believe that God does not desire for anyone to be stuck in unhealthy eating patterns. Overeating is a sin yet we also know God offers total and complete forgiveness from every sin!
Click here to learn more about weight loss for Christians and how to keep God at the center of your weight loss journey.
What You Get with the Weight Loss Toolkit
We want to support you in losing weight and created this Weight Loss Toolkit to help.
Inside are the resources, both practical and faith-focused, we have found most helpful during our weight loss process. We also included the items that are most requested by the thousands of women we mentor as they lose weight.
Here’s what’s included:
- Jump Start Your Weight Loss Workbook – Sign up for the free 7 day weight loss Jump Start challenge here. While the challenge is totally free, you will want this workbook to enhance your experience. The workbook guides you through each day’s lesson, prayer, Bible verse, and challenge activity for every day of the 7 day experience.
- 1,500 Calorie Meal Plan – Here are a week’s worth of healthy breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks. The meals are full of protein and fiber, with plenty of treats along the way to keep you satisfied.
- Weekly Meal Planner & Grocery List – Get organized for weight loss success. Use our printable to plan the week’s meals and the groceries you will need.
- 9 Bible Verse Note Cards – Put these printable Bible verse note cards in places you will see them often to remind yourself of the promises of God.
- 7 Printable Prayers – Print these prayer cards and use them to ask for God’s help in serving Him with your food choices.
- 25 Snack Ideas – 100 calories or Less – Here’s a handy list of low calorie snacks to keep you full.
- Weight Loss Tracking Printable – Visualize your weight loss success. Use this tracker to keep an eye on your progress and reward yourself along the way.
PDF Printable Weight Loss Support
Download this weight loss resource bundle and get started immediately with your goal of losing weight.
THE WEIGHT LOSS TOOLBOX will guide you to lasting weight loss.
Don’t just lose weight. Learn how to keep it off forever.
For a limited time, we are offering the Weight Loss Toolkit ($65.99 value) for the unbelievably low price of $12.99.
Note – The Weight Loss Toolkit is a digital product for you to download immediately and print. No product will be mailed to you.
Is your goal to lose weight?
The Weight Loss Toolkit is designed to give you the resources you need to reach your goal weight and stay there for a lifetime.
More Posts You Will Love
A Prayer for a Weight Loss Miracle – Ask God for his help and support for your weight loss.
How to Stop Overeating at Night – Do you struggle with evening-time overeating? This was my downfall for years. Learn the steps I took to stop mindlessly snacking at night.
How to Stop Weekend Overeating and Binging – You do great with your healthy eating goals all week. Then the weekend rolls around and all bets are off. Weekend overeating can slow down or even stop your weight loss. Here’s how to overcome it.
Do You Need to Exercise to Lose Weight? – Is fitness a requirement for weight loss? The answer might surprise you.
Pin this Weight Loss Toolkit for Later