Stained Glass Window Cookies Recipe is a perfect Christmas cookie recipe to make with your family. These cookies are super-fun to make and eat, or even poke a hole in the top, add ribbon, and use as Christmas tree ornaments. Creative options are endless with these beautiful cookies that each look like a stained glass window.
Stained Glass Window Cookies have become a tradition in our family and we make them every year at Christmas time. I admit these are not my favorite cookie to eat (you end up with a crunchy cookie more than a soft one), but the kids have so much fun making them and people enjoy receiving them because they are so pretty.
Jolly Rancher Original Flavors: 3.8 oz (107 g) BagBetty Crocker Cookie Mix Pouch Sugar Cookie, 17.5 ozStarPack Christmas Cookie Cutters Set (18 Piece) – Favorite Holiday Shapes including Gingerbread Man, Star and Snowflake – Bonus 101 Cooking TipsWilton Holiday Shapes Metal Cookie Cutter Set, 18-PieceChristmas Cookie Cutters – 6 Piece Boxed Set – Angel, Star, Snowflake, Gingerbread Man, Tree, Snowman – Ann Clark – Tin Plated Steel
Stained Glass Window Cookies Recipe
Stained-Glass Window Cookies Recipe
- 1 bag Jolly Ranchers candy
- 1 batch homemade or prepared sugar cookie dough
- Divide jolly ranchers in piles by flavor. Remove wrappers.
- With food processor, crush jolly ranchers into tiny pieces or even a fine powder.
- Roll out sugar cookie dough and press out larger shapes, then a smaller inner design.
- Place cut out cookies onto foil -lined baking sheets.
- Carefully spoon crushed jolly ranchers into inner cut-out design.
- Bake at 350 for 8-9 minutes or until jolly rancher pieces are fully melted and cookies are done.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool until center candy has hardened. Carefully peel cookie away from foil.
More Posts You Will Love
Free Movie List!
Top 20 Christmas Movies NOT to Be Missed
Get your free printable list now.