Sara Borgstede offers private, individualized coaching to reach your weight loss and healthy living goals. Receive the support you need to get to lose weight, get to your goal weight, and stay there for a lifetime.
As the founder of Kingdom Builders Academy, I teach Christian speakers, writers and coaches how to increase their income, impact and influence. Whenever we are faced with big goals or challenging circumstances, I believe the quickest, easiest and most cost-effective way to get results is to hire an experienced coach. My work affords me the privilege to travel the world, so when I wanted strategies to lose a few pounds and maintain my weight on the road, I turned to Sara Borgstede. Her knowledge, accountability, compassion, spiritual wisdom, and hands-on, no-nonsense approach provided exactly what I was looking for. I give Coach Sara my highest recommendation. You are in good hands with her!-Tamara Lowe, Founder and CEO, Kingdom Builder’s Academy
Why Weight Loss Coaching?
Here are some reasons why clients choose to invest in personalized weight loss coaching:
- You are stuck and can’t seem to make forward progress – at the scale, with healthy habits, personally, or spiritually.
- You need personalized attention and accountability for your weight loss goals.
- You have good intentions but can’t seem to get started or stick with a program.
- You are near your goal weight and need help strategizing how to get to your goal.
- You prefer a personalized path instead of working in a larger group.
- You want to fast-forward your weight loss efforts and get to your goal weight sooner.
- You are maintaining at your goal weight, but struggling to keep your weight steady.
- You want help making God the center of your weight loss journey.
- You want advice about following the Weight Watchers program, as given from a fellow member who has been using the program for 20+ years. (Note: I do not work for and am not endorsed by WW International.)
- You’ve had a major life change such as a new baby, menopause, grief and loss, moving, or chronic health issues, and can’t seem to get back on track.
- You have health issues that make weight loss difficult. (Note: Coaching does not provide medical advice, but can offer guidance in create healthy habits while dealing with medical issues. Sara has dealt with ongoing medical conditions during weight loss and maintenance and speaks from life experience.)
- You follow a specific diet such as vegan, vegetarian, whole food, plant-based or gluten-free and need help making weight loss work within those parameters. (Note: Coaching does not replace the advice of a dietician.)
- You want to work with someone who “gets it” and has been walking the walk of life at her goal weight for almost two decades.
How Coaching Sessions Work
Get the accountability and support to stick to the healthy habits that make weight loss happen. Discover reasons why you self-sabotage and find out how to stop once and for all.
Weight loss coaching is different from therapy. (We are big fans of mental health therapy. Click here to learn more about therapy for weight loss or eating disorders.) Coaching offers practical, specific strategies to move forward with healthy habits immediately. Rather than focusing on past hurt, the goal is to narrow your focus to the present and move forward with success.
After you email us ([email protected]), Sara will review your situation and discuss with you if she feels that coaching is a good fit.
After investing in a package (below) and completing a few pre-coaching questions, you will meet with Sara for an initial session. Sara will ask lots of questions to get a complete picture of your progress so far and where you need additional guidance. At that time, both of you will determine together if coaching is a good fit for you.
With Sara’s guidance, you will set specific goals for the progress you want to make and strategize exact steps for how to get there. Together, you will determine how often to meet and how much coaching is necessary based on your budget, life circumstances, and specific needs.
Sessions are 50 minutes and take place via zoom.
By your preference, coaching can be provided from a Christian or secular perspective.
I knew the Lord lead me to you for a purpose. We all need hope and guidance and you have given me both. Sometimes life gets murky, and we can’t see a clear way out. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.-Marilyn Laite
Individual Coaching Sessions
Receive private, individualized coaching with Sara to reach your weight loss goals. Sessions never expire. May be purchased by the session. Contact [email protected] before purchasing to be sure we are a good fit to work together.
$250 per session
Individual Coaching Package
Invest in 6 sessions and receive 1 session for free ($250 discount). Sessions never expire. I recommend meeting every other week. Contact [email protected] before purchasing to be sure we are a good fit to work together.
Small Group Coaching – Purchase per Session
Receive coaching in a group of 3-6 individuals. Sign up for coaching with a couple friends to make it more affordable. Occasionally I organize small groups that you can participate in. Contact [email protected] before purchasing to be sure we are a good fit to work together.
$175 per person, per session
Small Group Coaching – Purchase Package
Receiving coaching in a group of 3-6 individuals. Pack is 6 sessions of buy 5, get one free ($175 discount). Sign up with friends to make coaching more affordable, or occasionally I organize small groups. Sessions never expire. Contact [email protected] before purchasing to be sure we are a good fit to work together.
6 session, price per individual
$875 per person for 6 sessions