Are you looking for fast and absolutely delicious no-fail dinner recipes for the Instant Pot? Look no further than these quick and easy instant pot recipes.
Get Our Free Instant Pot Download + Series
15 Quick and Easy Instant Pot Dinner Recipes
1. Instant Pot Crack Chicken – This is one of the first recipes I ever made for the IP. So, so good!
2. Chicken Enchilada Soup – Tastes just like a restaurant.
3. Instant Pot BBQ Chicken – A classic you will come back to over and over.
4. Instant Pot Barbecue Beef – BBQ Beef with a dry rub to give it extra flavor.
5. Instant Pot Meat Loaf – Can you make a meat loaf in the IP? You sure can! I love that this method allows you to make a meatloaf without heating the whole kitchen.
6. Instant Pot Goulash – Comfort food at its best.
7. Instant Pot Spanish Rice with Ham – More comfort food, but different enough to spark your family’s taste buds.
8. Moroccan Spiced Pomegranate Molasses Chicken – This does require a few extra ingredients you might not always keep on hand, but the end result is worth it.
9. Instant Pot Pineapple Pulled Pork – Super easy and yummy pulled pork.
10. Instant Pot BBQ Ribs – Oh my goodness I love this rib recipe! I’ve made it countless times!
11. 15 Minute Mexican Rice – A wonderful side dish for any Mexican meal.
12. Peruvian Chicken – I was intruiged by this recipe with flavors of feta, lime, and a variety of spices.
13. Instant Pot Spaghetti with Meat Sauce – A classic way to cook pasta and sauce in the IP all in one.
14. Instant Pot Taco Pasta – All the flavors of tacos in a pasta dish.
15. Instant Pot Beef Stew – A warm, hardy beef stew your family will love – in half the tie of traditional cooking.
FREE The Holy Mess Instant Pot Cookbook
*Printable cookbook with 20 top-rated Instant Pot recipes.
*Step-by-Step Getting Started Directions
*Email series with helpful Instant Pot tips