Have you cooked pasta in your Instant Pot? Instant Pot Spaghetti with Meat Sauce cooks in one pot for an easy weeknight dinner.
You’ll have no extra dishes and no messing with draining the pasta.
The taste is amazing because the noodles simmer right in the sauce and absorb all that yummy flavor.
14 points on all MyWW color plans.
Kids love spaghetti so this a family-friendly recipe. You will love how quickly you can go from prep to the table. In less than 20 minutes, a full spaghetti dinner is ready to serve.
This recipe can be doubled in a 6 or 8 quart Instant Pot. To double, use 2 jars of spaghetti sauce, 1-2 lbs of meat, 1 1/2 jars water, and a full box 16 oz box of pasta.
My Instant Pot is an Instant Pot Duo 9-in-1. This is a 6 quart pressure cooker, and so far it’s been a good size for our family meals, but check out the 8 quart models if you are cooking for a crowd.
My recommendation is the Instant Pot brand. These are well worth the investment. Once you have one, you will use it often.
Instant Pot with Meat Sauce Recipe Video
Instant Pot Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Instant Pot One Pot Pasta with Meat Sauce
- 1 pound ground beef or sausage
- 8 oz half box pasta of choice, white, whole wheat, or gluten free all work
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce 24 oz
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3/4 spaghetti sauce jar of water
- Click the "saute" button on Instant Pot and cook ground beef until brown, about 5-8 minutes. It does have have to fully cook through.
- Turn machine off.
- If desired, drain fat. (The more fat your drain, of course the healthier. A little bit of fat keeps pasta from sticking together.)
- Add 1 jar spaghetti sauce.
- Add 3/4 jar full of water.
- Add pasta. Do not mix, but gentle push pasta into liquid and move around a bit to prevent sticking.
- Turn Instant Pot to "Manual" and set for 6 minutes. If using gluten free pasta, cook for 4 minutes.
- When pot beats, quick release and serve.
Have you made pasta in your Instant Pot?
More Posts You Will Love
Fast and Easy Instant Pot Ribs Recipe
Instant Pot: 15 All-Time Best Family Recipes
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
FREE The Holy Mess Instant Pot Cookbook
*Printable cookbook with 20 top-rated Instant Pot recipes.
*Step-by-Step Getting Started Directions
*Email series with helpful Instant Pot tips
Can I use a full box of noodles and everything be the same?
Hi Debbie, You can use a full box of noodles. Follow these directions: This recipe can be doubled in a 6 or 8 quart Instant Pot. To double, use 2 jars of spaghetti sauce, 1-2 lbs of meat, 1 1/2 jars water, and a full box 16 oz box of pasta.
Mom of 5 says
Kids loved it. Only thing I added was sautéing onions before the beef. Will definitely be doing again… and again!
Great to hear! We love it too.