You need a way to relax and unwind.
But life’s commitments (and your bank account) make it too hard to get away for a day at a spa. How about an at home spa day? Here are 25 ways to create a DIY spa day at home.
Like so many women, I went through years of not doing a great job of caring for myself. I was tired, stressed out, and overweight. I learned that I needed to stand up for myself and my needs. My family needs me, but more important they need a healthy me who is well enough to care for them.
Do you know someone who needs some pampering? Put together a few of the items below for a delightful gift basket.
If you haven’t tried them yet, be sure to check out #2 below, my personal favorite on the list. Try a bath bomb to turn your bath into a tub of relaxation. Light some candles, pull out a favorite book, soak and enjoy.
25 Ways to Create a DIY Spa Day at Home
4. 2-in-1 Spa-Quality Facial & Hair Care Set – $24.95
5. Koehler Home Decor Eco vVnilla Ginger Spa Basket – $22.90
6. Art Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask for Face, Body & Hair – $13.95 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
8. Cuccio 4 Piece Spa To Go Kit, Milk and Honey – $25.07
18. URPOWER Essential Oil Diffuser – $19.99
20. Conair Facial Sauna System with Timer – $24.99
21. Inomata Pearl Foot Detox Massage Spa Bucket, White – $24.99
22. NatraCure Warming Shoulder and Body Wrap – $19.99
25. Natural Walnut Scrub Exfoliator for Face & Body – $12.99
What products do you enjoy when you want to relax at home?
Sara is a writer, speaker, and 100+ pound weight loss success story. Her website The Holy Mess reaches millions of readers. At Faithful Finish Lines Christian weight loss program, she helps women lose weight and grow in faith with an impressive 36,000+ completing free weight loss challenges under her guidance to date. Click here to read Sara's amazing 100 pound weight loss story. Feel free to send Sara a message here.