This classic artichoke dip recipe is a wonderful appetizer to bring to events and serve at parties. I’ve been making this recipe for years and always make extra so we can have the left-overs at home.
Many people add spinach to artichoke dip and while I enjoy that version too, but still come back to this very simple recipe as my favorite.
This is a go-to recipe for me to make at Christmas or when I need to bring an appetizer to a party.
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 cup light mayonnaise or Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp season salt
- (optional: ⅛ tsp red pepper)
- dash of Paprika
- Drain artichoke hearts very well. Dice small, removing any woody ends.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise or Miracle Whip, and diced artichoke hearts.
- Add seasonings and mix thoroughly.
- Pour dip mixture into 8x8 glass pan, and bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes, or microwave for 8-10 minutes on high.
- Serve warm with pita chips, pretzel thins, or vegetables for dipping.
Classic Artichoke Dip Recipe