Avocado fries? Yes, you heard right! These Air Fryer Avocado fries are the perfect healthy alternative for your snacking habits.
Air Fryer Cooking
An air fryer is like a small convection oven. Air fryers cook food by a mechanical fan that circulates the hot air around the food at high speed, cooking the food and producing a crispy outer layer.
While not required, air fryer parchment papers are helpful to keep foods from sticking.
GoWISE USA 3.7-Quart Programmable 7-in-1 Air Fryer, GW22621Air Fryer Accessories for Gowise Phillips and Cozyna, Deluxe Set of 7, Fit all 3.7QTPhilips XL Airfryer, The Original Airfryer, Fry Healthy with 75% Less Fat, Black, HD9240/94100pcs Air Fryer Liners, BESEGO 9inch Bamboo Steamer Liners, Premium Perforated Parchment Steaming Papers, Non-stick Steamer Mat, Perfect for 5.3 & 5.8 QT Air Fryers/Baking/ Cooking
Air Fryer Avocado Fries
These Air Fryer Avocado Fries are the perfect combo of creamy and crunchy.
- 2 Large Avocado, cut into 8 slices each
- 1 tsp. cajun seasoning
- Pinch of Salt and Black Pepper
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Preheat your Airfryer to 200°
- In 2 separate plastic food storage containers add beaten eggs in one, and panko crumbs with cajun spice, lightly stirred, in the other.
- Lightly dip the avocados in the beaten egg then roll them evenly with panko bread crumbs.
- Place the avocado into the basket and slide it into the preheated Airfryer.
- Set the timer on the Airfryer for 6 minutes.
In 2 separate plastic food storage containers add beaten eggs in one, and panko crumbs with cajun spice, lightly stirred, in the other.
Lightly dip the avocados in the beaten egg then roll them evenly with panko bread crumbs.
Place the avocado into the basket and slide it into the preheated Air Fryer.
Set the timer on the Air Fryer for 6 minutes. Enjoy!
Air Fryer Avocado Fries taste delicious right from the oven, but they are wonderful with a cranberry dip (we used cranberry preserves with a dash of Chipotle seasoning) and a generous squeeze of fresh lime.
More Posts You Will Love