Make this Air Fryer Lemon Parmesan Garlic Chicken Recipe to the delight of your family or to serve at your next party.
If you like chicken wings but buffalo sauce isn’t your favorite, this Air Fryer Lemon Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings recipe may be your new winning recipe. These chicken wings have a crispy coating, a strong punch of lemon with extra flavor from garlic and Parmesan cheese.
Air Fryer Cooking Makes Healthier Chicken Wings
Often chicken wings are deep fried but now you can enjoy the crispy, delicious chicken wings made healthier with air frying.
I’m a fan of hot chicken wings (I love all types of spicy food) but I’ve made these lemon chicken wings several times now for my family and I have to say, these are a new favorite of mine. The mixture of flavors is amazing and the sprinkle of Parmesan on top makes them extra delicious.
I love how the air fryer gets these crispy, too.
Cooking with an Air Fryer
Air frying has become increasingly popular as a way to get crispy, delicious foods with just a fraction of the fat and calories. Learn more about air fryer cooking here:
Check out these popular air fryer cookbooks:
How to Cook Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are a great item to cook in the air fryer because the convection method makes them especially crispy.
- Preheat air fryer to 400.
- If desired, brush chicken wings with olive oil.
- Place chicken wings in air fryer basket, taking care to leave room for air to circulate.
- Bake for 8 minutes per side, for a total of approximately 24 minutes.
- Check that chicken is done near bone, then serve.
Weight Watchers Points in Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Calculating points for chicken wings can be a bit tricky since the number of wings varies per pound. I spent quite a long time with my WW app calculating this recipe.
We assumed that 2.5 pounds of chicken wings was approximately 15 wings
Each chicken wing is 6 WW Smart Points.
Each chicken wing (with skin removed before cooking) is 2 points.
Taking the skin off chicken wings is a pain in the butt, but you have to admit it makes a significant difference in the points for the recipe. I’ll leave that decision up to you.
Air Fryer Lemon Garlic Chicken Wings
Make this recipe for Air Fryer Lemon Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings once and you’ll be coming back to make it again and again.
Air Fryer Lemon Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Cumin ground
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2.5 pounds Chicken drummetts
- 3 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon Freshly squeezed
- 2 TBSP Parsley minced
- 2 TBSP Garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan shredded
- In a large bowl add the oregano, cumin and salt.
- Stir to combine.
- Add your parsley, cheese, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- Stir to combine.
- Dip each drummette into the mix and rub into both sides.
- Leave the wings in the bowl.
- Marinate the drummettes in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees for 4-5 minutes
- Lay the drummettes in a single layer.
- Air fry each side at 400 degrees for 8 minutes. (Approximately 24 minutes total. Chicken for doneness near bone.)
In a large bowl add the oregano, cumin and salt.
Stir to combine.
Add parsley, cheese, lemon juice, and olive oil.
Dip each drummette into the mix and rub into both sides.
Leave the wings in the bowl.
Marinate the drummettes in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees for 4-5 minutes.
Lay the drummettes in a single layer.
Air fry each side at 400 degrees for 8 minutes.
What’s your favorite Air Fryer recipe?
More Air Fryer Posts You Will Love
Save this Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe for Later