- 7 Bible Verses for Stress, Worry, and Anxiety
- 7 Tips to Stay Organized When You are Super Busy
- 5 Easy Steps to Start Going Paperless
- 5 Helpful Tips for Organizing Kids’ School Papers and Schedules
- How to Have an (Almost Totally) Portable Home Office
- Awesome and Amazing Products to Organize Your Home Office
- 7 Tools You Must Have to Stay Organized for Weight Loss and Fitness
When it comes to organizing your home office, there is something to be said for finding the right products that are the perfect match for the space you have. All this week throughout the 7 Weeks to Calm Your Clutter series, we’ve been talking about how to organize your space so you can be more productive. Here are awesome and amazing products to organize your home office.
Be sure to check out the previous post where I shared our new dining room reveal and how I make my home office totally portable.
I used to have a huge L-shaped desk for my also-huge computer. This huge desk was amazing, but it was also a monster of a desk that took up half of the room.
Now that I’ve got to having a mostly-portable office, I want things at my fingertips so that I can be on-the-go.
You’ll want to find the products that are right for you and your home office set-up.
Awesome and Amazing Products to Organize Your Home Office
Use these products for the best home office set up for you.
12. Delta 4 Pocket Hanging Wall Organizer – $7.99
14. Halter 6 Piece Mesh Office Desk Set – $29.99
16. DYMO LabelManager 160 Handheld Label Maker – $14.99
18. IRIS 4-Drawer Storage Cart with Organizer Top, White – $16.56
19. Glory Days Weekly Desk Pad – $6.78
20. ClosetMaid Cubeicals 6-Cube Organizer, White – $33.99
21. Knock Knock File Folders, Set of 6, Days of The Week – $12.13
22. mDesign Office Supplies Desk Drawer Organizer for Scissors, Pens, Highlighters, Sticky Notes, Tape – 1 Drawer, White – $9.99
23. Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery Wall Manager Letter Caddy, Chalk White – $22.99
25. Smart Desk Organizer – $19.90
Day 6 in Calm the Clutter Series
- Have a purge your home office day! Throw away papers that are no longer relevant. File or scan papers you need to keep.
- Organize by category: Kids, Financial, House, Business. Have separate containers, files, or colors to distinguish types of papers.
- Store in containers. Have containers for papers, mail, and office supplies.
7 Days to Calm the Clutter
Join our series for 7 days to calm the clutter in your life.
All this week we will talk about how to calm the clutter and stay organized. This series is full of tips, tips, tips!
Who doesn’t love quick tips and tricks? These are great take-aways you can use right away.
Follow along as we go or take it at your own pace.
Find an Organized You.
7 Days to Calm the Clutter.
* Make your home office portable.
* Go paperless -- for newbies!
* Organize for weight loss & fitness
* Daily action steps