Are you a Black Friday or Cyber Monday shopper? Use this Black Friday and Cyber Monday Free Printable Planner to get ahead of the game and save time and money on your holiday shopping this year.
Be sure you “like” check The Holy Mess Facebook page and check it often on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. We’ll be posting the best deals throughout the day.
Black Friday Deals & Tips
I wasn’t always a Black Friday shopper but in the last few years I’ve become a fan. There are great deals to be had and there’s something awesome about getting the majority of my shopping done all in ONE DAY.
Use our planner to track sales and make a plan for the best shopping, whether online or in stores.
You can do much of your Black Friday shopping online. Amazon Prime is a total life-saver when it comes to online shopping, and I plan to be using it heavily on both Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Cyber Monday Deals & Tips
Plan some time in your day for shopping on Cyber Monday. Websites are prepared for an influx of traffic, but it’s still a good idea to plan for some extra time to complete your purchases.
Use your planner, below, to create a list of which websites have the deals you most want to catch.
Find browser extensions and apps that will save you money while you shop. Some of the winners are:
- Honey – This browser extension shows you sales and top deals.
- Amazon Assistant – shows you the best deals across the website plus daily deals
- Camel, Camel, Camel – allows you to create a wish list and watch for sales, plus compare prices over time to see if a deal is worth it.
- E-Bates is a program that gives you cash back for qualifying purchases on TONS of stores (Chrome extension, app)
- Ibotta shows you the top deals available for thousands of items, so you save money on what you already planned to shop for. (App)
- Target Cartwheel – Use this app and browser extension to get the best deals at Target, both in stores and online.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Free Printable Planner
Our planner has everything you need this year to be prepared for every minute of your holiday shopping.
This 11 page planner includes:
- Prep page to be sure nothing is forgotten on shopping day.
- Prep pages to list each store, what time you plan to arrive there, the address, whether you’ve pre-programmed it into GPS, and any special notes.
- Pages for up to 6 stores noting your budget for each, the items you’re shopping for, and check boxes to remind you of any coupons, rewards points, or store app.
- Cyber Monday planning page with tips on how to get the best deals as well as keep track of the stores where you plan to shop.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Free PDF
Download this printable planner for FREE for a limited time. Use your planner to get everything you need to organize your Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping.
Will you be Black Friday or Cyber Monday shopping this year? Tell us about it in the comments below.
More Posts About Black Friday & Cyber Monday
8 Insider Secrets to Black Friday Shopping
6 Insider Secrets to Cyber Monday Shopping
The Holy Mess Printable Thanksgiving Planner
The Holy Mess Printable Christmas Planner
Leave a Reply