These Chocolate Raspberry Ganache Shots were absolutely the hit of the graduation and confirmation Shot Glass Mini-Servings party we hosted a couple weeks ago. These little cups of heaven have a crust made of crushed chocolate graham crackers, butter, and honey, are layered with rich chocolate ganache, then topped with a fresh raspberry.
The small serving is perfect because these are so rich.
Put a bit of the crust mixture into the bottom of each cup and press down slightly. Allow to set in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes while making the ganache.
We used a measuring cup to pour the ganache into each cup. You could also pour it into a Ziplock and snip off a corner, but the mixture is very runny when warm, so we found pouring it from a measuring cup worked better.
Chocolate Raspberry Ganache Shots
- 1 cup Chocolate Graham crackers
- 3 Tablespoons butter melted
- 2-3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 12 oz semi sweet Chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh raspberries for garnishing
- Mix ingredients well and place a small portion in the bottom of each shot glass. Pack down slightly.
- In a heavy saucepan bring the cream to a gentle boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in the chocolate chips, cocoa powder, and sugar. Whisk the mixture with a wire whisk until smooth, silky, and deep brown in color. Pour a small amount of the filling over each crust. Refrigerate until set, about 2-3 hours. Top with a fresh raspberry before serving.