In 2017, Weight Watchers launched the new Freestyle program which includes more foods than ever before as zero point (no count) foods. Now in 2019, Weight Watchers has made some updates to their program but the 200 zero point food list has remained the same. As someone who has used Weight Watchers for many years, I am super excited about these zero point foods. Below is a helpful Weight Watchers 200 Freestyle zero point food list plus a free printable to help you to stay on track.
Weight Watchers Success
I’ve lost 100 pounds and have been maintaining my weight loss for the last 10 years.
I lost the majority of my weight with Weight Watchers, and I still attend Weight Watchers meetings today. Learn more about my story here:
Weight Watchers 200 Freestyle Zero Point Food List
This list includes all the foods that are now zero point foods.
Remember that these foods should only be eaten to fullness, but plan to enjoy without tracking if that is what you prefer. These fruits, vegetables, and low fat proteins will keep you full and satisfied while still on track with your weight loss goals.
Are you looking for ways to use these foods in meals and snack combinations that are zero points? Be sure to check out 30 Weight Watchers Freestyle Zero Point Meals and Snacks to get lots of ideas.
- Artichoke hearts
- Bamboo shoots
- Beans: including adzuki, black, broad (fava), butter, cannellini, cranberry (Roman), green, garbanzo (chickpeas), great northern, kidney, lima, lupini, mung, navy, pink, pinto, small white, snap, soy, string, wax, white
- Berries, mixed
- Broccoli rabe
- Broccoli slaw
- Brussels sprouts
- Cabbage: all varieties including Chinese (bok choy), Japanese, green, red, napa, savory, pickled
- Calamari, grilled
- Swiss chard
- Chicken breast, ground, 99% fat-free
- Chicken breast or tenderloin, skinless, boneless or with bone
- Coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots), packaged
- Corn, baby (ears), white, yellow, kernels, on the cob
- Dates, fresh
- Dragon fruit
- Edamame , in pods or shelled
- Egg substitutes
- Egg whites
- Eggs, whole, including yolks
- Fennel (anise, sweet anise, or finocchio)
- Fish: anchovies, arctic char, bluefish, branzino (sea bass), butterfish, carp, catfish, cod, drum, eel, flounder, grouper, haddock, halibut, herring, mackerel, mahimahi (dolphinfish), monkfish, orange roughy, perch, pike, pollack, pompano, rainbow trout (steelhead), rockfish, roe, sablefish (including smoked), salmon (all varieties), salmon, smoked (lox), sardines, sea bass, smelt, snapper, sole, striped bass, striped mullet, sturgeon (including smoked); white sucker, sunfish (pumpkinseed), swordfish, tilapia, tilefish, tuna (all varieties), turbot, whitefish (including smoked), whitefish and pike (store-bought), whiting
- Fish fillet, grilled with lemon pepper
- Fruit cocktail
- Fruit cup, unsweetened
- Fruit salad
- Fruit, unsweetened
- Ginger root
- Greens: beet, collard, dandelion, kale, mustard, turnip
- Greens, mixed baby
- Guavas, strawberry
- Hearts of palm (palmetto)
- Hominy, canned
- Honeydew melon
- Jerk chicken breast
- Jerusalem artichokes (sunchokes)
- Jicama (yam bean)
- Lemon zest
- Lettuce, all varieties
- Lime zest
- Litchis (lychees)
- Melon balls
- Mung bean sprouts
- Mung dal
- Mushroom caps
- Mushrooms: all varieties including brown, button, crimini, Italian, portabella, shiitake
- Nori seaweed
- Oranges: all varieties including blood
- Passion fruit
- Pea shoots
- Peapods, black-eye
- Peas and carrots
- Peas: black-eyed, chickpeas (garbanzo), cowpeas (blackeyes, crowder, southern), young pods with seeds, green, pigeon, snow (Chinese pea pods); split, sugar snap
- Peppers, all varieties
- Pickles, unsweetened
- Pico de gallo
- Pimientos, canned
- Plumcots (pluots)
- Pomelo (pummelo)
- Pumpkin puree
- Salad, mixed greens
- Salad, side, without dressing, fast food
- Salad, three-bean
- Salad, tossed, without dressing
- Salsa verde
- Salsa, fat free; gluten-free
- Satay, chicken, without peanut sauce
- Satsuma mandarin
- Shellfish: abalone, clams, crab (including Alaska king, blue, dungeness, lump crabmeat, queen) crayfish, cuttlefish, lobster (including spiny lobster), mussels, octopus, oysters, scallops, shrimp, squid
- Sprouts, including alfalfa, bean, lentil
- Squash, summer (all varieties including zucchini)
- Squash, winter (all varieties including spaghetti)
- Starfruit (carambola)
- Tofu , all varieties
- Tofu, smoked
- Tomato puree
- Tomato sauce
- Tomatoes: all varieties including plum, grape, cherry
- Turkey breast, ground, 99% fat-free
- Turkey breast or tenderloin, skinless, boneless or with bone
- Turkey breast, skinless, smoked
- Vegetable sticks
- Vegetables, mixed
- Vegetables, stir fry, without sauce
- Yogurt, Greek, plain, nonfat, unsweetened
- Yogurt, plain, nonfat, unsweetened
- Yogurt, soy, plain
Weight Watchers 200 Freestyle Zero Point Foods List Free Printable
Get a free copy of this handy Weight Watchers 200 Zero point foods list. Use this list for grocery shopping and meal planning so you can stay on track with your healthy eating goals.
What’s your favorite food on the WW Freestyle 200 zero points food list?
Post updated: January, 2019.
Do you love zero point recipes? Be sure to check out our Zero Point Cookbook for even more delicious recipes that are zero WW Freestyle Smart Points.
More Weight Watchers Posts You Will Love
Pin this Weight Watchers Food List for Later
Free Weight Watchers Hacks!
Lose weight faster!
*Low point snacks & recipes to keep you full and satisfied.
*The best foods to eat when you are following the WW program.
*Tips & insider tricks to make following the Weight Watchers program easier and more enjoyable.