Do you want to easily lose weight with the WW program? This Weight Watchers 7 Day Meal Plan will be a huge help in your weight loss efforts. Be sure to download the free PDF printable to make it easy to follow.
- Weight Watchers 7 Day Meal Plan for 23 Points
- WW Breakfasts
- WW Program Lunches
- WW Easy Dinner Recipes
- Monday – WW Turkey Zucchini Burgers – 0 points
- Tuesday – Taco Soup – 0 points
- Wednesday – WW Thai Chicken Sheet pan Meal – 6 points
- Thursday – WW Buffalo Turkey Meatballs – 0 points
- Friday – 2 Ingredient Dough Pepperoni Pizza – 6 points (2 slices)
- Saturday – Weight Watchers Salsa Chicken – 0 points
- Sunday – Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil – 9 points
- WW Side Dishes for Dinner
- WW Snacks
- WW Desserts
- Frequently Asked Questions about Using a WW Meal Plan
- More WW Meal Plans
- New WW Program
- How to Meal Prep for Weight Watchers
- How to Lose Weight with a 7 Day Low Point Meal Plan
- Weight Watchers 7 Day Meal Plan & Recipes – Basic FREE Printable
This is our Basic 7 day Weight Watchers WW Meal Plan because this is a good plan to follow if you are a Weight Watchers beginner or getting back into WW after some time away from the program.
All the meals are easy to prepare and there are no unusual ingredients.
Weight Watchers 7 Day Meal Plan for 23 Points
Here is a 7 day basic meal plan for WW points to keep you full and satisfied while you drop pounds. This meal plan is approximately 23 points per day. Adjust serving sizes to fit your unique needs or add weekly flex points.
- All breakfasts are 6 points.
- All lunches are 5 points.
- Points for dinners and snacks vary. See below for exact points.
Keep plans simple by eating two breakfast recipes.
Breakfast – Yogurt & Nuts
Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt, Non-Fat, Flavor of Choice – 2 points
Almonds, whole, ¼ cup – 4 points
Banana – 0 points
Breakfast – Ham and Egg Meal Prep Cups
Ham and Egg Breakfast Cups – 2 points each, eat 3, 6 points
1 cup strawberries – 0 points
WW Program Lunches
WW Zero Point Vegetable Soup – 2 cups, 0 points
Weight Watchers Chicken Cobb Salad – 5 points. This salad is one of my favorite Weight Watchers make ahead meals. Get the full recipe with additional meal prep tips here. We recommend making all the salads at once for easy meals this week.
WW Easy Dinner Recipes
Here are your Weight Watchers dinners for the week. Feel free to mix and match days to suit your schedule. Click on each recipe link and scroll to the recipe box to get a link that takes you to the points in the WW app. We make tracking easy for you.
Monday – WW Turkey Zucchini Burgers – 0 points
Light or low fat hamburger bun – 2 points
G Hughes sugar-free ketchup – 1 points
Mustard and pickles – 0 points
Steamed California mix (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots) – 2 cups, 0 points
Tuesday – Taco Soup – 0 points
Salad with light Ranch dressing – 2 T = 2 points
Wednesday – WW Thai Chicken Sheet pan Meal – 6 points
Cooked brown rice – 1/2 cup, 3 points
Thursday – WW Buffalo Turkey Meatballs – 0 points
Baked sweet potato, medium – 2 points
Friday – 2 Ingredient Dough Pepperoni Pizza – 6 points (2 slices)
Steamed broccoli – 2 cups, 0 points
Saturday – Weight Watchers Salsa Chicken – 0 points
A half-cup each cauliflower rice, black beans, corn – 0 points
Additional salsa and non-fat Greek yogurt for topping – 0 points
Sunday – Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil – 9 points
Steamed green beans – 2 cups, 0 points
WW Side Dishes for Dinner
Pick a tasty low point side dish to go with your dinner each night.
- Steamed, roasted, or baked vegetables – Here is a huge list of vegetable recipes to try.
- Bacon-wrapped asparagus – 1 pt
- Easy roasted Brussels sprouts with Sweet Potatoes and Pecans – 6 points
- Cauliflower rice – 0 points
- Baked regular or sweet potato, 1 medium
- Side salad with light or reduced fat Ranch, Ceasar, or Italian dressing – 2-4 points
Choose snacks to keep you full and give you energy for your busy day.
- 1 T peanut butter with celery or apple – 3 points
- Light string cheese – 1-2 points
- Vegetables such as grape tomatoes, baby carrots, celery, and sugar snap peas with WW Ranch Dip – zero points
- Easy Creamy Cauliflower dip with vegetables – zero points
- Good Thins crackers – 26 pieces, 4 points. Get more low-point WW cheese and cracker ideas here.
- 5 oz wine – 4 points
- 1 wedge Laughing cow cheese, 1 apple – 1 point
- Premier Protein – 2 points. (Try mixing into your coffee, hot or iced.)
- Quest protein bar – 4-5 points
- Apples, bananas, strawberries, peaches, plums, grapes, raspberries, strawberries, blue berries – 0 points
- 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 slices light bread, 2 tsp light mayo – 3 points
- 1 cup baby carrots, 1 cup grape tomatoes, 2 T hummus – 2 points
- 3 cups air-popped popcorn with butter-flavored cooking spray – 0 points
Remember you have your weekly flex points to use if you are still hungry, as well as all the zero point fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins allowed.
Want to include dessert in your meal plan? I say go for it! As someone who is maintaining a 100 pound weight loss, I regularly eat dessert.
- WW Banana Soufflé – zero points on all WW color plans, Personal Points may vary.
- WW banana nice cream – 0 points
- Copycat Aldi Brownie Batter Hummus – great dip for fruit, 1 point
- WW Easy Apple Crisp – 2 points, serve with vanilla Halo Top ice cream
- WW 1 point Cheesecake – 1 point per slice and easy to make many flavor variations like Plain Jane, chocolate, strawberry, and butterscotch.
Frequently Asked Questions about Using a WW Meal Plan
Here are answers to questions we receive most often about Weight Watchers 7 day meal plans.
Here is a list of the 200+ zero point foods with the Weight Watchers program 2022-2023. Zero points foods include free vegetables, fruits, lean proteins and dairy and corn. Keep in mind that the diabetic plan has a different zero point food list, with fruit and dairy items having points values.
You can expect to lose 1-5 pounds if you follow this WW meal plan. Check with your doctor before you begin. This is not medical advice. Adjust the plan for your personal daily points budget and weekly flex points as needed.
No problem. Simply swap for a food that you do enjoy that is the same or similar amount of points.
Feel free to include snacks as part of your daily points. Fruits and vegetables make great snacks, as well as light string cheese, turkey pepperoni, or hummus.
More WW Meal Plans
If you love this meal plan, you’ll love these too! All our WW meal plans include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, a link to every recipe and a free PDF printable.
New WW Program
In November of 2022, WW unveiled a new program called Weight Watchers Program.
For the points for each recipe at The Holy Mess, click the link to be taken to the recipe. In the recipe box, we have a link where you can find your exact points in the WW app.
How to Meal Prep for Weight Watchers
Meal prep on the weekends (or whenever your schedule allows) so that you have the week’s healthy food choices ready to go. When it comes to healthy dinners, I choose meals that are simple to prepare, taste great, and are low in points. Here are even more WW low point dinner ideas for every night of the week.
Grocery shopping on the weekends (either in stores or order groceries) and do some meal prep so you are ready to go. You’ll be much more likely to stick to the plan and lose weight when you have healthy foods in the house and ready to go.
Here are some foods that work great for WW weekend meal prep.
WW Meal Prep List
- Hard boil eggs.
- Chop raw vegetables to serve in salads or raw with dip like ranch dip or fat-free hummus.
- Wash and chop fruit for snacks and salads.
- Cook brown rice (I use my Instant Pot).
- Roast baked potatoes or sweet potatoes.
- Make a batch of vegetable soup.
- Make protein bento boxes for the week’s lunches.
How to Lose Weight with a 7 Day Low Point Meal Plan
Print the basic meal plan below, write your grocery list, and plan when you will meal prep and cook.
If you get hungry, use your weekly flex points for additional food, and remember you always have zero point foods available to you.
I realize some people do not want to eat the same breakfast and lunch each day, but I personally don’t mind it because I love to use WW meal prep to keep things simple. If you are looking for similar swaps, check out these posts:
Weight Watchers 7 Day Meal Plan & Recipes – Basic FREE Printable
Click the “add to cart” button below to download a printable version of this meal plan.
$0.00 – FREE!
Be sure to also download our free printable grocery list to make shopping a breeze.
Use this Weight Watchers 7 Day Meal Plan – Basic to lose weight, feel great, and have an amazing W W week. I can’t wait to hear how it works for you.
More Weightwatchers Recipes and Meal Plans
WW Apple Broccoli Salad – most popular salad recipe
Sara is a writer, speaker, and 100+ pound weight loss success story. Her website The Holy Mess reaches millions of readers. At Faithful Finish Lines Christian weight loss program, she helps women lose weight and grow in faith with an impressive 36,000+ completing free weight loss challenges under her guidance to date. Click here to read Sara's amazing 100 pound weight loss story. Feel free to send Sara a message here.