Bacon Freak: 50 Savory Recipes for the Ultimate EnthusiastBacon Nation: 125 Irresistible RecipesOur Favorite Bacon Recipes (Our Favorite Recipes Collection)Bacon & Butter: The Ultimate Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe
This delicious bacon wrapped asparagus is a delicious side dish or appetizer your guests will love and it’s so easy for you to make.
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- 1 lb of fresh asparagus
- 12 strips of bacon uncooked
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Trim the ends of the asparagus and gently wrap each spear in 1 piece of bacon and place on baking sheet.
- Repeat with all the asparagus spears and season with pepper.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Place the bacon wrapped asparagus under the broiler a few minutes to crisp up the bacon.
- Serve with fresh tomato slices.
The SmartPoints® or PersonalPoints value of these recipes was calculated by this web site and is provided for informational purposes only. This is not an endorsement, sponsorship or approval of this web site or its recipes by WW International, Inc.