Do you love your Instant Pot? Do you love he flavor of Buffalo sauce? If so, then this Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is simply a – oh, yes, this must happen. (That was me.)
Pressure Cooker Appetizer Recipes
Your pressure cooker is great for making appetizers because you can keep your oven free for other parts of your meal. Another pressure cooker appetizer favorite of ours is this Instant Pot Caponata recipe.
I’ve been using my Instant Pot pressure cooker at least 3-4 times a week since I received it as a gift last Christmas. I wrote this series that talks about how to get started with an IP pressure cooker, healthy recipes for your Instant Pot, and 15 of the best family recipes for the 15.
I recommend purchasing the Instant Pot brand. These are expensive but well worth the investment. Once you have one, you will use it often.
Watch Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Video
What is the best hot sauce for Buffalo Chicken Dip?
For this recipe, you can use Frank’s Hot Sauce, which is a classic wing sauce, or even a generic wing sauce of your choice, but I’ve got to tell you that if you want REAL Buffalo flavor, check out Anchor Bar wing sauce. I love this stuff and use it on everything.
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Serve this delicious pressure cooker appetizer at your next family get together or party, and your guests will love it! Creamy while not being overly spicy, this is delicious with chips, crackers, or vegetable sticks.
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- ½ cup buffalo chicken sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 4 oz cream cheese (half a container)
- 4 oz ranch or blue cheese dressing, optional
- 1 stalk celery, chopped, optional
- ½ to 1 cup shredded cheese, optional
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the buffalo chicken sauce, water and chicken in your IP and set to manual for 7 minutes.
- Natural release and then shred the chicken using two forks.
- Stir in the cheese and dressing, if using.
- Scoop the buffalo dip into your serving dish and serve with chips or veggies for dipping.
Your guests will love this Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe and you will love how fast and easy this pressure cooker appetizer is to prepare.
More Instant Pot Recipe Posts You Will Love
Pin this Instant Pot Appetizer Recipe for Later
Free Instant Pot Cookbook
*FREE The Holy Mess Instant Pot Cookbook - printable cookbook with 20 top-rated Instant Pot recipes.
*Step-by-Step Getting Started Directions
*Email series with helpful Instant Pot tips