On the Beach Jello Shot Glass Dessert Cups for Grown Ups are a delicious adult beverage treat for your next get-together or beach-themed party.
This recipe is an adult version of the On the Beach Jello Mini-Serving Desserts for Kids. Jello Shot Glass desserts can be made with Rum, Coconut Rum, Tequila, or Vodka.
On the Beach Jello Shot Glass Dessert Cups for Grown Ups
- 1 3oz Box Blue Raspberry Jello
- 4 oz boiling water (1/2 cup)
- 4 oz (1/2 cup) Rum, Coconut Rum, or Tequila
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 20 mini shot-glass size cups
- mini plastic spoons (optional)
- paper umbrellas (optional)
- Mix Jello with boiling water and coconut rum, stirring until dissolved.
- Once dissolved, stir in ice cream until combined and melted.
- Pour into mini-cups and put in refrigerator to set (3-4 hours or overnight).
- Just before serving, top with graham cracker crumbs and gummy sharks.
On the last Monday of each month, a group of bloggers participate in a #MovieMondayChallenge, hosted by C’mon Get Crafty! We decide on a topic, genre, or specific movie to use for inspiration and everyone gets free reign to create something wonderful!
Now let’s see what everyone else was inspired to create for this month’s #MovieMondayChallenge!! If you’d like to join our Facebook group, you can request an invite here.
What jello shot recipes do you like?
More Posts You Will Love