Many punch recipes call for rainbow sherbet, which ends up a distasteful grey color after awhile. I like that this punch stays a pretty red color. Everyone raves about this and asks for the recipe. I’m always happy to share just how simple and easy it is to make.
Josiah was on board for making this for our graduation and confirmation Shot Glass Mini-Servings party this year. Check out some of the other fun recipes we made for this event: Cherry Almond Parfait Shots, Coconut Milk Panna Cotta Pomegranate Shots, Chocolate Raspberry Ganache Shots, Caprese Skewer Appetizer Shots.
The BEST, Easiest Raspberry Punch
- 2, 2 liter bottles of 7-up or Sprite
- 1 Quart Raspberry Sherbet
- 1 10 oz bag frozen raspberries thawed
- Add about half the carton of sherbet to your punch bowl right before the party starts. Carefully pour 7-Up over. Add a sprinkle of raspberries on top.
- Throughout the party, continue to add ingredients as needed.