This Weight Watchers Meal Prep Chicken Cobb Salad recipe is the perfect lunch to prepare ahead to make your healthy weekday eating a breeze. Stay on program with WW Freestyle while you eat delicious, healthy food that is low in points but high in satisfaction and flavor.
Weight Watchers Chicken Cobb Salad Recipe
A filling lunch for 7 WW Freestyle Smart points.
You are going to love this hearty lunch choice. At 7 points, you’ll have plenty of points in your day left for breakfast, dinner, and snacks.
This Weight Watchers salad recipe is full of healthy vegetables with plenty of nutrition. The protein from chicken, bacon, egg, and chick peas will keep you satisfied. Get healthy fat from the avocado. Plus, it’s delicious! And who doesn’t love bacon for flavor?
Tips for making Weight Watchers Meal Prep Recipe: Chicken Cobb Salad
- Invest in meal prep containers.
- Be sure to drizzle the avocado with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- This salad is economical! We spent just $14 to prepare 5 salads.
- Want a home made Weight Watchers Ranch salad dressing? No problem. Check out this post for WW Ranch Dip which can be easily converted to salad dressing with a dash of Almond Breeze for no additional points.
- We recommend serving this delicious salad with a bowl of our Weight Watchers Zero point vegetable soup.
Ingredients List for Weight Watchers Chicken Cobb Salad Meal Prep
- Bacon, pre-cooked and crumbled
- Rotisserie chicken – use breast meat only, no skin
- Avocado (dip in lemon or lime juice to prevent browning)
- Beefsteak tomato
- Greens or lettuce, mixed
- Red onion
- Egg, hard pre-cooked
- Light ranch dressing, Kraft
Weight Watchers Meal Prep Chicken Cobb Salad Recipe
This recipe is for 1 salad. Be sure to increase ingredients for meal prep. We made 5 salads for a week’s lunches.
- 1 tbsp Bacon, pre-cooked and crumbled – 2 points
- 3 oz Rotisserie chicken – use breast meat only, no skin – 0 points
- ¼ Avocado – 3 points (dip in lemon or lime juice to prevent browning)
- ¼ Beefsteak tomato – 0 points
- 1 cup Greens or lettuce, mixed – 0 points
- 2 tbsp Red onion – 0 points
- 1 Egg, hard pre-cooked – 0 points
- 1 tbsp Light ranch dressing, Kraft – 2 points
- ⅛ cup chickpeas – 0 points
- To serve immediately - Place greens and vegetables in a bowl. Top with other ingredients. Drizzle with salad dressing.
- To meal prep: Gather enough ingredients for 5 salads (recipe is written for 1 salad.). Pack into meal prep containers. Drizzle with dressing when serving.
There are several types of meal prep containers you can purchase. We recommend either plastic (less expensive but not quite a durable) or glass. You can get containers with or without dividers, which is a personal preference.
I’ve found that the plastic containers, although they are listed as dishwasher safe, can warp in the dishwasher. If you plan to do meal prep on a regular basis, I recommend using the glass containers for durability.
Glass containers are better for the environment, too.
EZ Prepa [20 Pack] 32oz 3 Compartment Meal Prep Containers with Lids – Bento Box – Durable BPA Free Plastic Reusable Food Storage Containers – Stackable, Reusable, Microwaveable & Dishwasher Safe[5 Pcs] Glass Meal Prep Containers Glass 2 Compartment – Glass Food Storage Containers – Glass Storage Containers with Lids – Divided Glass Lunch Containers Food Container – Glass Food Containers 29oz
Enjoy this delicious Weight Watchers Chicken Cobb Salad for lunch today or create several as part of your Weight Wachers meal prep. What are your favorite meal prep recipes for WW Freestyle?
More Weight Watchers Recipes You Will Love
Weight Watchers Banana Souffle – zero points
Weight Watchers Jerk Chicken Soup – zero points