This Weight Watchers Chicken Cobb Salad recipe is low-calorie and helps you stick to your diet. This meal prep salad can be a terrific meal to pack for lunch later in the week. Enjoy has a hearty weeknight dinner or for a week’s worth of low calorie and low point lunches.
Easy WW Meal Prep
You’ll love this delicious salad to make ahead for healthy lunches. During a busy work week, planning ahead is key to healthy eating and an important part of my 100 pound weight loss journey.
This salad is a great recipe for weight loss because it’s packed with vegetables that will keep you full, along with plenty of protein from the chicken and eggs. Enjoy this salad right out of the meal prep container or pour it into a bowl and dig in.
Tips for making WeightWatchers Meal Prep Recipe: Chicken Cobb Salad
Here are some tips for preparing this salad quickly and easily.
- Invest in meal prep containers.
- Be sure to drizzle the avocado with lemon juice to prevent browning. (Tip: Avocado can also be frozen. I freeze mine in individual servings.)
- This salad is economical. We spent just $14 to prepare 5 salads.
- Want a home made Weight Watchers Ranch salad dressing? No problem. Check out this post for WW Ranch Dip which can be easily converted to salad dressing with a dash of Almond Breeze for no additional points.
- We recommend serving this delicious salad with a bowl of our zero point Weight Watchers Zero point vegetable soup.
- Check out this meal prep garden salad for another great lunch salad option.
How Many Weight Watchers Points is Cobb Salad?
Cobb salad varies greatly in points depending on toppings such as bacon and cheese. Click here to get your exact points in the WW app.
Which salad is best for weight loss? A good weight loss salad is one full of a wide variety of vegetables and topped with lean protein and a bit of healthy fat. This salad with lettuce and tomato has filling fiber, protein from the chicken breast, eggs, and chickpeas, and healthy fat from avocado.
How many calories are in a Cobb salad? A restaurant cobb salad is often an unhealthy choice with as many as 1,000 calories due to bacon, cheese, and high-fat dressing. Our healthy version is just 430 calories and low in WW points.
Our WW cobb salad chicken cobb salad is only 5 points on the WW Program for 2023.
Ingredients List for Weight Watchers Chicken Cobb Salad Meal Prep
Here are the ingredients you’ll need for this hearty ww lunch salad.
- Bacon, pre-cooked and crumbled
- Rotisserie chicken – use breast meat only, no skin
- Avocado (dip in lemon or lime juice to prevent browning)
- Beefsteak tomato
- Greens or lettuce, mixed
- Red onion
- Egg, hard pre-cooked
- Light ranch dressing, Kraft
Weight Watchers Cobb Salad Recipe Video
How to Make WW Cobb Salad Recipe (Step by Step Instructions with Photos)
Here’s how to make meal prep cobb salad.
Don’t be intimidated by the amount of ingredients in this salad. Once you have everything gathered, it comes together quickly. Plus it’s worth it when you have a filling salad every day for your lunch.
Slice chicken breast and remove skin to keep points low.
Add avocado. Another easy option is to leave off the fresh avocado and pack a Wholly Avocado cup for each day’s lunch.
Pack your salads into individual containers and you are ready to go.
Weight Watchers Meal Prep Chicken Cobb Salad Recipe
- 1 tbsp Bacon pre-cooked and crumbled
- 3 oz chicken breast no skin
- 1/4 Avocado dip in lemon or lime juice to prevent browning
- 1/4 Beefsteak tomato
- 1 cup Greens or lettuce mixed
- 2 tbsp Red onion
- 1 Egg hard, pre-cooked
- 1 tbsp Light ranch dressing Kraft – 2 points
- 1/8 cup chickpeas
- To serve immediately – Place greens and vegetables in a bowl. Top with other ingredients. Drizzle with salad dressing.
- To meal prep: Gather enough ingredients for 5 salads (recipe is written for 1 salad.). Pack into meal prep containers. Drizzle with dressing when serving.
The Weight Watchers Points value of these recipes was calculated by this web site and is provided for informational purposes only. This is not an endorsement, sponsorship or approval of this web site or its recipes by WW International, Inc.
EZ Prepa [20 Pack] 32oz 3 Compartment Meal Prep Containers with Lids – Bento Box – Durable BPA Free Plastic Reusable Food Storage Containers – Stackable, Reusable, Microwaveable & Dishwasher Safe[5 Pcs] Glass Meal Prep Containers Glass 2 Compartment – Glass Food Storage Containers – Glass Storage Containers with Lids – Divided Glass Lunch Containers Food Container – Glass Food Containers 29oz
More Weight Watchers Recipes You Will Love
Pin this Meal Prep Recipe for Later