This Weight Watchers Ranch Vegetable Dip Recipe has become a favorite of mine and I bet it will become one of your favorite Weight Watchers recipes, too. This ranch dip tastes amazing and best of all, 0 points per serving.
Post updated January, 2023 for Weight Watcher Points.
I love the Weight Watchers program because so many of the foods are zero points. Granted, zero point foods does not mean calorie free, but these foods are great building blocks for your daily diet.
Weight Watchers Ranch Veggie Dip Recipe
This Weight Watchers Veggie Dip is great for your next party or game day. I keep it on hand for my regular snacking and to round out meals.
A plate of veggies with this dip keeps me from snacking on junk when I come home from work starving. When I need a low point meal, I have this dip with vegetables along with a free WW turkey chili or vegetable soup.
Best of all, this recipe is super easy with only 2 ingredients.
Ingredients for this easy Weight Watchers recipe:
- Plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- Ranch dressing mix (dry packet)
Tips for Making Weight Watchers Ranch Vegetable Dip Recipe
- The ranch dip seasoning mix is high in sodium so you might want to avoid eating it the day before a weigh-in.
- Want to make a Weight Watchers Ranch salad dressing to pour onto a green salad? It’s easy. Create the recipe as written and add Almond Milk until you reach desired consistency. One whole cup of unsweetened Almond Breeze is low in points and you won’t use nearly a whole cup.
- Add 1/4 cup of salsa to create a Southwest Ranch Vegetable dip.
- Add 1/8 cup hot sauce for a Buffalo Ranch dip variation.
How to Make Weight Watchers Ranch Vegetable Dip
Enjoy this delicious, easy-to-make Weight Watchers recipe.
Weight Watchers Ranch Vegetable Dip Recipe
- 32 oz Greek Yogurt fat free
- 2 Hidden Valley Dip mix 1 oz Ranch packets
- Mix yogurt and dip mix and allow to sit for several hours for best flavor.
- Serve with vegetables.
The Weight Watchers Points value of these recipes was calculated by this web site and is provided for informational purposes only. This is not an endorsement, sponsorship or approval of this web site or its recipes by WW International, Inc.
Could this recipe be any easier? I bet you have these ingredients already in your refrigerator and pantry.
You could also add a variety of fresh chopped herbs to add to the freshness of this dip.
What’s your favorite Weight Watchers recipe? Let us know in the comments below.
More Weightwatchers recipes You Will Love
The Holy Mess 3 Day Diet – WW points included
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Fluff Recipe – A Thanksgiving favorite.
WW Cowboy Caviar – Just 2 points.
WW Hummus without Tahini – Fat-free and creamy
Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Recipe (0 Weight Watchers points) – Make filling zero point taco bowls for dinner tonight.