This Weight Watchers Ranch Vegetable Dip Recipe has become a favorite of mine and I bet it will become one of your favorite Weight Watchers recipes, too. This ranch dip tastes amazing and best of all, it’s 0 Freestyle points**!
I love the new Freestyle program because of the many foods that are now zero points. Granted, zero point foods does not mean calorie free, but these foods are great building blogs for your daily diet. (Check out 7 Tips Every Weight Watchers Member Should Know)
This Weight Watchers Ranch Vegetable Dip is great for your next party or game day and I keep it on hand for my regular snacking and to round out meals.
A plate of veggies with this dip keeps me from snacking on junk when I come home from work starving. When I need a zero point meal, I have this dip with vegetables along with a free WW turkey chili or vegetable soup.
Best of all, this recipe is super easy with only 2 ingredients.
Ingredients for this easy Weight Watchers freestyle recipe:
- Plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- Ranch dressing mix (dry packet)
Tips for Making Weight Watchers Ranch Vegetable Dip Recipe
- The ranch dip mix is high in sodium so you might want to avoid eating it the day before a weigh-in.
- This dip recipe is zero points if you eat 1 or even 2 servings at a time. If you eat more than that, you might want to count 1 point. The Greek yogurt is 0 and one packet of the dip mix is 2 points per packet, so if you make a 32 oz container as show, the whole container of dip is 4 Freestyle smart points.
- Want to make a Weight Watchers Ranch salad dressing? It’s easy! Create the recipe as written and add Almond Milk until you reach desired consistency. One whole cup of unsweetened Almond Breeze is just 1 point and you won’t use nearly a whole cup.
- Add 1/4 cup of salsa (0 Freestyle points) to create a Southwest Ranch Vegetable dip.
Weight Watchers Ranch Vegetable Dip Recipe
Enjoy this delicious, easy-to-make Weight Watchers freestyle recipe.
- 1 32 oz container Greek Yogurt - plain, fat free
- 2 packets Hidden Valley Ranch Dip mix
- Mix yogurt and dip mix and allow to sit for several hours for best flavor.
- Serve with vegetables.
What’s your favorite Weight Watchers recipe?
More Posts You Will Love
Pin this Weight Watchers Freestyle Recipe for Later
Free Weight Watchers Hacks!
Get your free Weight Watchers Hacks report now:
*Low point snacks & recipes to keep you full and satisfied.
*Food finds! The best foods to eat when you are following the WW program + where to buy them.
*Tips & insider tricks to make following the Weight Watchers program easier and more enjoyable.