The top Weight Watchers vegetarian recipes for meat-free weight loss meals.
Are you wondering if you can follow a Weight Watchers weight loss plan while staying completely away from animal products? The answer is yes.
- WW Recipes without Meat
- 1. Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup
- 2. Instant Pot Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- 3. Red Lentil Pancakes
- 4. Oven-Baked Blueberry Pancake
- 5. Impossibly Easy Zucchini Pie
- 6. Sheet Pan Tofu and Vegetable Stir Fry
- 7. Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- 8. Mock Tuna Salad Sandwich
- 9. Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Bites
- 10. Broccoli Cheddar Twice Baked Potatoes
- 11. Caprese Sandwich
- 12. Breakfast Tostadas
- 13. Asparagus and Swiss Cheese Frittata
- 14. Grilled Vegetable Orzo Pasta
- 15. Protein PB&J Smoothie Bowl
- 16. Hearts of Palm Noodle Peanut Stir Fry
- 17. Cheesy Eggplant Caprese Gnocchi Skillet
- 18. Butternut Squash and Spinach Breakfast Casserole
- 19. Spinach and Mushroom Lo Mein
- 20. Vegetarian Korean Bowls
You will want some great recipes in your back pocket to conquer and accomplish your goals, and this list will get you there.
From breakfasts to main entrees, smoothie bowls to pasta, this list of healthy vegetarian and vegan recipes will help you on your journey to healthy living and feeling your absolute best.
For plant-based WW eating, be sure to check out our free Plant Based for a Day Meal Plan an our Plant-Based 3 Day Diet. Both of these vegetarian plans include WeightWatchers points for every meal and recipe.
WW Recipes without Meat
All of these recipes are meat-free yet taste amazing and are lower in Weight Watchers points.
1. Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup
A warm and comforting low-point soup.
Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup: This healthy vegetarian soup is low in points.
While the butternut squash is delicious and healthy, preparing this hard squash can be a pain. This is where the Instant Pot makes things so much easier. Click here to track on the WW app.
2. Instant Pot Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal
Chocolatey oatmeal goodness with PB2.
Instant Pot Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal: A breakfast favorite, this decadent oatmeal is a filling breakfast recipe that is perfect for lasting energy during the day. Click here to track on the WW app.
3. Red Lentil Pancakes
Incredible vegan and vegetarian crepes made from lentils.
4. Oven-Baked Blueberry Pancake
A skillet-baked WW breakfast pancake.
5. Impossibly Easy Zucchini Pie
A delicious low point dinner that is perfect for summer.
Impossibly Easy Zucchini Pie: This recipe lives up to its name as one incredibly easy and healthy recipe from Simple Nourished Living to make with all your summer zucchini. Click here to track this recipe on the WW app.
6. Sheet Pan Tofu and Vegetable Stir Fry
Easy weeknight dinner with filling protein and crunchy veggies.
Sheet Pan Tofu & Vegetable Stir Fry: Tofu and fresh vegetables couldn’t be more simple to prepare for a quick weeknight dinner. Click here to track this recipe from Simple Nourished Living on the WW app.
7. Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
A hearty bean burger with all natural ingredients.
Weight Watchers Veggie Burger: A homemade veggie burger recipe from Life Is Sweeter By Design made for every Weight Watcher’s plan. On the current WeightWatchers Program (2023) it is 1 point per veggie burger (not counting bun in points).
8. Mock Tuna Salad Sandwich
A filling meat-free lunch sandwich.
Mock Tuna Salad Sandwich: The perfect vegetarian alternative to tuna salad uses chickpeas instead of tuna fish. According to Life Is Sweeter By Design, on the current Weight Watchers Program (2023) it is 5 points per serving.
9. Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Bites
The perfect vegetarian appetizer or snack.
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Bites: A cute and fun snack to make using only a few ingredients stuffed inside mini phyllo shells. According to Life Is Sweeter By Design, on the current WeightWatchers Program (2023), it is 2 points per serving. A serving is one phyllo cup.
10. Broccoli Cheddar Twice Baked Potatoes
A lighter comfort food side dish.
11. Caprese Sandwich
A flavorful summertime sandwich.
12. Breakfast Tostadas
A crispy, crunchy breakfast with filling high-protein eggs.
13. Asparagus and Swiss Cheese Frittata
A special meatless brunch or breakfast dish.
14. Grilled Vegetable Orzo Pasta
A one dish meal with orzo that’s bursting with fresh vegetables.
15. Protein PB&J Smoothie Bowl
A beautiful breakfast smoothie bowl with fruit and nut butter.
16. Hearts of Palm Noodle Peanut Stir Fry
Deliciously different stir-fry featuring hearts of palm noodles.
17. Cheesy Eggplant Caprese Gnocchi Skillet
A warm and comforting skillet meal that is company worthy.
Cheesy Eggplant Caprese Gnocchi Skillet: Chopped eggplant sautéed with garlic, spinach, fresh basil, gnocchi, and a flavorful tomato sauce will have you craving an Italian night. Serve with a side salad for even more veggies. Click here to track this recipe on the WW app.
18. Butternut Squash and Spinach Breakfast Casserole
A savory brunch skillet that also works for meal prep.
Butternut Squash and Spinach Breakfast Casserole: Fresh butternut squash, spinach, and eggs baked together with cheese and seasoning make this recipe from Slender Kitchen a meal to look forward to.
19. Spinach and Mushroom Lo Mein
Classic flavors of your favorite Chinese take-out, made healthier.
Spinach and Mushroom Lo Mein: A vegetable-loaded dinner recipe from Slender Kitchen made with whole wheat soba noodles and garlic chili paste. It’s more than one third fewer calories than regular take-out Lo Mein.
20. Vegetarian Korean Bowls
Sweet and spicy Asian flavors in an easy one-bowl meal.
Vegetarian Korean Bowls: Using vegetarian crumbles, Asian mixed vegetables, and a homemade sauce, you can build these flavorful dinner bowls in about 20 minutes.
More WW Posts You Will Love
Weight Watchers Vegetarian 2 Ingredient Dough – Check out this plant-based alternative to two ingredient dough that uses tofu instead of yogurt.