Doesn’t it feel like the best foods are full of carbs? I don’t know about you, but I love bread, pasta, and potatoes. Carbohydrates can be good in moderation, but I’ve learned that focusing on protein and fats helps keep my cravings at bay. Low carb meals can be extremely hard to come by, and easy ones are even more rare. If you have difficulty getting a healthy dinner on the table every night while keeping carb count in check, you need these Instant Pot recipes. Don’t miss these 20 low carb Instant Pot recipes.
These low carb recipes use an Instant Pot pressure cooker. Using an Instant Pot has changed my life for the better. Meals are prepared quickly and easily and meats are tender and delicious when you use an Instant Pot.
If you are new to Instant Pot cooking, be sure to sign up for my email series here.
Instant Pot DUO60 V3 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and WarmerGenuine Instant Pot Tempered Glass lid, Clear – 9 in. (23 cm) – 6 QuartGenuine Instant Pot Stainless Steel Inner Cooking Pot – 6 QuartInstant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and WarmerInstant Pot Silicone Starter Set
20 Low Carb Instant Pot Recipes
All of these 20 recipes are Low Carb Instant Pot dishes that fit perfectly into Keto, Paleo, and other low carb lifestyles.
- Goulash Soup – This delicious soup is all about the beef, peppers, and paprika.
- Instant Pot Pepperoncini Pot Roast – A tender pot roast with just a hint of spice, this is also called Mississippi Mud pot roast.
- Shredded Chicken – A basic recipe for chicken that you can use in a variety of meals, on top of salads, and more.
- Chili – An easy (thanks to the Instant Pot!) low carb, Keto, Paleo chili without beans.
- Hard Boiled Eggs – Another staple, once you make hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot, you’ll never go back.
- Spaghetti Squash – Spaghetti squash is tender and easy to make in the IP, and it’s a great replacement for noodles in low carb dishes and meals.
- Spicy Barbacoa Beef Roast – A copycat Chipotle recipe, this roast has a delicious combination of Latin flavors.
- Pork Roast with Mushroom Gravy– This super-tender pork roast has a gravy where the mushrooms really shine.
- Pizza Casserole -All the delicious flavors of pizza, minus the crust or noodles, this recipe is great for low carb living.
- Chocolate Mousse – These look absolutely amazing! Think pots de creme with a low carb twist.
- General Tso’s Shredded Chicken -A low carb version of these typically high sugar Chinese take-out favorite.
- Spaghetti Sauce with Meatballs – Serve this delicious IP Spaghetti sauce with meatballs over spaghetti squash for a low carb meal your family will love.
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip – A delicious appetizer to take to your next party. Serve with celery sticks to keep the carbs low.
- Chicken Vindaloo – A pressure cooker keto Indian chicken
- Green Chile Pork Taco Bowl – A delicious Mexican flavored taco bowl, serve over cauliflower rice for a low carb option.
- Mexican Beef – Flavorful, tender beef prepared fast and easy.
- Lasagna – Yes, you can have lasagna and keep it low carb! Use zucchini and eggplant in place of noodles. This uses the slow cooker setting on your IP.
- Instant Pot Ribs Recipe – Get all the flavor with a rib rub and skip the BBQ sauce to keep this low carb.
- Balsamic Beef – A rich, tender roast full of the sweet and tangy flavor of balsamic vinegar.
- Whole Roast Chicken – A healthy low carb staple, make a whole roast chicken in your Instant Pot.
ekovana Stackable Stainless Steel Steamer Insert Pans – Fits 5, 6, 8 Quart Instant Pot Pressure CookerGenuine Instant Pot Silicone Springform Loaf PanThe Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy MealsInstant Pot Accu SV800 Sous Vide Immersion Circulator (120V, 800W)
More Instant Pot Recipe Posts
Pin Low Carb Instant Pot Recipes for Later
FREE The Holy Mess Instant Pot Cookbook
*Printable cookbook with 20 top-rated Instant Pot recipes.
*Step-by-Step Getting Started Directions
*Email series with helpful Instant Pot tips