Awhile back at one of my favorite restaurants, I was able to splurge on a wonderful appetizer of fried ravioli. Crispy coated and served with marinara dipping sauce, fried ravioli taste amazing, but are also high in fat and calories. When I got an air fryer, I was ready to make a healthier version. Check out this Air Fryer Baked Ravioli recipe.
Air Fryer Cooking
An air fryer is like a small convection oven. Air fryers cook food by a mechanical fan that circulates the hot air around the food at high speed, cooking the food and producing a crispy outer layer.
While not required, air fryer parchment papers are helpful to keep foods from sticking.
GoWISE USA 3.7-Quart Programmable 7-in-1 Air Fryer, GW22621Air Fryer Accessories for Gowise Phillips and Cozyna, Deluxe Set of 7, Fit all 3.7QTPhilips XL Airfryer, The Original Airfryer, Fry Healthy with 75% Less Fat, Black, HD9240/94100pcs Air Fryer Liners, BESEGO 9inch Bamboo Steamer Liners, Premium Perforated Parchment Steaming Papers, Non-stick Steamer Mat, Perfect for 5.3 & 5.8 QT Air Fryers/Baking/ Cooking
Air Fryer Baked Ravioli Recipe
This baked ravioli recipe comes out crisp and delicious. Serve as an appetizer, on game day, or with a salad for a satisfying dinner.
Air Fryer Baked Ravioli
- 1 9 oz. package refrigerated three cheese ravioli
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp. of red pepper flakes optional
- ½ cup marinara sauce for dip
- Mix together the panko breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes.
- Place the ravioli in a medium sauce pan filled with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Drain well and lay flat to dry slightly.
- Dip each piece into the beaten eggs, and then into the panko mixture.
- Heat the Air Fryer to 360 and cook the tortellini for about 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- (You may have to do this in batches.)
- Serve with warm marinara sauce.
These air fryer baked ravioli will quickly become a favorite at your table.
What’s your favorite air fryer recipe?
More Posts You Will Love