Are you looking for a WW appetizer to bring to a party or serve to family and friends? This easy recipe comes together in just minutes (no cooking required) and is popular anytime you serve it. Plus, it’s low in WW points.
Lighter Ham Appetizer
These ham rolls are great to take to parties or serve at the holidays. A great little finger food, they are sure to be a treat for adults and children.
These ham roll-ups are:
- Just 3 ingredients
- Low in WW points
- Low calorie
- Low carb
- Easy (great for kids to help make!)
- Keep well in the fridge for several days, so you can make them ahead
- Great for parties and holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas
WW Points for Ham Roll Up Appetizer
Remember that with WW PP, your points may since the plan is individualized For me this recipe is 1 point per serving.
Questions about WW Ham Roll Appetizer
Yes, any deli lunchmeat works for this recipe, such as turkey or roast beef.
These ham rolls will keep in the fridge for 3 days, making them a great make-ahead appetizer option.
No, we do not recommend freezing these ham roll-ups since the cream cheese develops a crumbly texture when frozen and thawed.
How to Make WW Ham Roll Ups (Just 3 Ingredients!)
Here is a step-by-step guide for how to make quick and easy ham rolls to serve to your family or bring to your next potluck, church event, or gathering with friends.
You can use sweet pickles (Gherkins) for this recipe but keep in mind that will add points and calories. I prefer dill in this recipe to keep it savory.
Adding a bit of water to the cream cheese makes it easier to spread.
These ham rolls are so quick and easy to make. No cooking required.
Spread each ham slice with cream cheese and then roll up around a pickle spear.
Roll tightly and then slice into rounds.
Roll these carefully so that the cream cheese doesn’t ooze out.
Now you are ready to serve.
Weight Watchers Ham Roll Ups
- 16 ounce baby dill pickles drained, patted dry with a paper towel, and cut in half
- 8 oz cream cheese block, 1/3 reduced fat or low fat, room temperature
- 3 T water
- 15 slices deli ham rectangular works best for rolling
- Using an electric mixer, whip softened cream cheese and water together until the cream cheese is light and fluffy.
- Lay out slices of ham and blot dry with a paper towel.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over each slice.
- Lay a pickle spear at the end of each ham slice. Roll each ham slice, then cut into 1 inch round circles.
- Arrange on a plate and serve.
More WW Recipes You Will Enjoy