Are you ready for a delicious spring or summertime dessert that will keep you on track with your weight loss goals? A refreshing Weight Watchers Strawberry Pretzel Dessert Cup is just what you need at your next cookout. Your family and guests will want to come back for more, and they’ll never know they are eating a lighter dessert.
Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes
One of the things I love about the Weight Watchers program is that you don’t have to give up dessert.
I’ve lost 100 pounds and have been maintaining for over a decade, and I still enjoy sweets several times per week. I love finding desserts that are low in points but full of sweet satisfaction.
I especially love this dessert because it’s the perfect combination of sweet and salty in one tasty dessert. The individual portions help, too, so I’m not tempted to eat the whole thing.
Updated March 2023 for Weight Watchers points.
Here are a few of my other favorite WW dessert recipes:
Weight Watchers Lime Dessert Cups
5 Top Weight Watchers Recipes Shared at Meetings
WW Strawberry Pretzel Dessert Cups – Step by Step with Photos
This easy strawberry dessert is a treat that is especially good during spring and summer when strawberries are in season.
This WeightWatchers dessert recipe can even be made by the older children in our family, although make sure you buy extra berries because my kids will eat half the strawberries before we finish making this.
Add cut strawberries and sugar or sweetener to the mixing bowl. Save points or calories by using less sugar or no-calorie sweetener if you prefer.
Add pretzels to the bowl of a food processor and blend until you have pretzel crumbs. Combine crumbs with melted butter to form what will be the crust.
Combine cream cheese, ½ cup sugar or sweetener and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until mixture is creamy. Add whipped topping and gently stir until just combined.
Build your Strawberry Pretzel Dessert Cup by adding crushed pretzel-butter mixture to the bottom of each glass. Add cream cheese mixture, saving a bit for the top of each serving. Top with strawberries and a dollop of cream cheese mixture.
Weight Watchers Strawberry Pretzel Dessert Cups
- 4 cups strawberries fresh, chopped
- 4 cups pretzels 5.4 ounces
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese 1/3 less fat, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar Splenda, or Truvia, divided
- 2 T sugar or sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz Cool Whip light or fat free
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine chopped strawberries and 1 Tbsp sugar or sweetener. Mix well until coated. Set aside.
- Add pretzels to the bowl of a food processor and blend until you have pretzel crumbs. In a medium bowl combine pretzel crumbs, melted butter and 1 Tbsp sugar. Mix with a fork until pretzel crumbs are moist. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, ½ cup sugar and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until your mixture is creamy.
- Add whipped topping and mix until combined.
- To assemble, add 2 Tbsp pretzel mixture to each cup and press down on mixture with your fingers to create a crust.
- Add the cream cheese filling, dividing evenly between the 16 servings (reserve a little to dollop on top of each cup). Divide strawberries into 16 portions and spoon over each serving. Add dollop of remaining mixture to each cup.
- Serve immediately.
The Points value of these recipes was calculated by this website and is provided for informational purposes only. This is not an endorsement, sponsorship or approval of this website or its recipes by WW International, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions about Strawberries
Are strawberries a zero point food on Weight Watchers?
Yes! Strawberries are a zero point food, along with all fruits. Note that fruit has points on the diabetic plan.
What do you eat strawberries with?
We enjoy strawberries just as is, added to yogurt and desserts or even as a topping for our oatmeal.
What can I dip my strawberries in?
The list is endless and is only limited to your taste preferences. Besides eating them plain, you can dip strawberries in a bit of sweetener, sugar, Cool Whip light or Reddi-whip.
More recipes that you will enjoy
Weight Watchers Creamy 2 Point Lime Dessert Recipe
10 Weight Watchers Decadent Dessert Recipes
Banana Souffle Recipe WW Zero Point Dessert
25 Absolutely Amazing Instant Pot Dessert Recipes
Leave a Reply