Are you following the Weight Watchers Program yet don’t want to give up your favorite comfort foods like creamy casseroles, Chinese food, Mexican food, and others? You don’t have to! Check out these 10 Weight Watchers Freestyle comfort food recipes and enjoy your favorites with a healthy twist.
Weight Watchers Success – Before and After Weight Loss
I’ve been following Weight Watchers for many years and in fact lost most of my 100 lb weight loss following the program. Read more about my weight loss story here:
Today, I run an online Christian women’s fitness and healthy eating program, Faithful Finish Lines, and I still follow the Weight Watchers program because it works!
10 Weight Watchers Freestyle Comfort Food Recipes
Enjoy these delicious Weight Watchers freestyle comfort food recipes to enjoy all your favorite flavors without using too many points. These Weight Watchers freestyle recipes will help you enjoy the foods you love and stay on program.
1. 1 Point Breakfast Casserole – Yes, seriously only 1 point per serving for this breakfast dish by Slap Dash Mom.
2. 5 Point Beef Stew – A heart Beef Stew that is only 5 points per serving by You Brew My Tea.
3. 5 Point Swedish Meatballs – Creamy and satisfying, these meatballs by My Crazy Good Life will hit the spot.
4. 6 Point Sesame Chicken – This Sesame chicken recipe is just as good as any take-out without loads of fat, by You Brew my Tea.
5. 1 Point Sweet and Sour Meatballs – At one point per meatball, you can splurge here! By You Brew My Tea.
6. 4 Point Ranch Chicken – Creamy Ranch chicken by Penny Pincher Jenny.
7. 5 Point Mushroom Risotto – Creamy goodness for just 5 points, use as a side dish or a satisfying lunch by My Crazy Good Life.
8. 0 Point Weight Watchers Chili – Chili that’s zero points? Yes, really with Freestyle it’s possible with this recipe by DIY Candy.
9. 6 Point Chicken Pot Pie – This Chicken Pot Pie recipe is comfort food all the way by Slap Dash Mom.
10. 4 Point Roasted Corn Soup – Roasting corn gives it an amazing flavor in this yummy soup by Emily Bites.
Bonus! More Weight Watchers Freestyle Comfort Food Recipes
And, here are 2 more recipes just because we love awesome WW comfort food!
11. 6 Point Lasagna – You don’t have to give up lasagna when you use this recipe by Slap Dash Mom.
12. 0 Point Instant Pot Salsa Chicken by The Holy Mess – This recipe is a staple you will use for tacos, taco bowls, and more.
With these recipes, you’ll be able to enjoy the comfort foods you love while staying within your Weight Watchers daily points target. Weight loss doesn’t mean giving up foods you love.
What’s your favorite Weight Watchers Freestyle comfort food recipe? Share in the comments below.
More Posts You Will Love
Free Weight Watchers Hacks!
Get your free Weight Watchers Hacks report now:
*Low point snacks & recipes to keep you full and satisfied.
*Food finds! The best foods to eat when you are following the WW program + where to buy them.
*Tips & insider tricks to make following the Weight Watchers program easier and more enjoyable.