This Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Recipe (0 Weight Watchers FSP) is one of my favorite quick, easy dinner recipes and it tastes amazing. We all have those recipes we have memorized that are the fast ones for when you need a quick dinner. I’ve been making this recipe for years, but I got SUPER excited when I discovered this recipe is actually ZERO Points with the new Weight Watchers Freestyle Points system.
Instant Pot Salsa Chicken recipe is versatile and makes great Mexican bowls, taco salad, or chicken tacos for an easy weeknight dinner.
You can actually create an entire ZERO POINTS DINNER with Weight Watchers Freestyle points with this recipe, too.
- Start with cauliflower rice as your base. (0 FSP)
- Add black or pinto beans (0 FSP)
- Add Easy Salsa Chicken (0 FSP)
- Top with lettuce and tomato (0 FSP)
- Add additional salsa and plain, fat free Greek yogurt (0 FSP)
- Serve over a bowl of lettuce for chicken taco salad (0 FSP).
- Serve with a whole wheat tortilla (add points) for a chicken taco.
Cooking Modifications of Instant Pot Salsa Chicken
Crock Pot – Cook chicken for 4 hours on High.
Oven – Bake in 9×9 dish for 30 minutes. Remove from oven.
Continue with recipe as written.
Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and WarmerGenuine Instant Pot Tempered Glass lid, Clear – 9 in. (23 cm) – 6 QuartThe Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy MealsInstant Pot Accu SV800 Sous Vide Immersion Circulator (120V, 800W)Genuine Instant Pot Stainless Steel Inner Cooking Pot – 6 QuartInstant Pot DUO Plus 8 Qt 9-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and SterilizerInstant Pot Silicone Starter Setekovana Stackable Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker Steamer Insert Pans – Instant Pot in Pot Accessories – Fits 5,6 & 8 qt instant potWeight Watchers Instant Pot Smart Points Cookbook: The Complete Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbook – with 60 Healthy & Delicious Instant Pot Cooker Recipes
Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Recipe (0 Weight Watchers FSP)
Try this delicious Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Recipe (0 Weight Watchers FSP) next time you want a fast, delicious meal that your family will love – and will keep you on track with your healthy eating goals.
- 4 chicken breasts,fresh or frozen
- 1 jar salsa
- ½ cup water or chicken broth
- 1 cup plain, fat free Greek yogurt
- Add chicken breasts to Instant Pot inner pot.
- Add chicken broth or water.
- Top with salsa.
- Cook on "Manual" or "Poultry" for 15 minutes.
- Natural or quick release.
- Optional - if you desire a thicker sauce, simmer on "saute" for 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken, chop with knife or shred with 2 forks. Return chicken to pot.
- Stir in 1 cup plain, non fat Greek yogurt.
- Serve over rice, over taco salad, or in tortillas (additional points).
What’s your favorite healthy Instant Pot recipe?