If you love pumpkin pie, be prepared to be blown away by this delicious, super low calorie Weight Watchers Crustless Pumpkin Pie. This recipe was shared at my Weight Watchers meeting last week, and I’ve already made it twice. What’s so amazing about this recipe is that it’s only 4 Smart Points for the WHOLE PIE.*
Yes, for real!
Weight Watchers Super Easy Crustless Pumpkin Pie Recipe
UPDATE: This recipe has been updated to adjust points for the WW Freestyle points system, 11/8/2019.
I put this recipe through the recipe builder on the WW app. It came to 3 points total but 1 point per serving for 4 servings. So, it’s up to you on how you want to count the funky WW math. No matter how you count it, this WW crustless pumpkin pie is 3 or 4 points for the whole pie or 1 point per serving, which is super-low.
This pie is very easy to make and tastes amazing. When it was shared at my Weight Watchers meeting, I knew I had to try it. I had all the ingredients on hand so I made it right away. Keep in mind there is no crust, so it’s just like eating the middle out of a pumpkin pie.
After I had already eaten most of one pie (*Ahem* – but hey, at just 4 points, it still fits within my daily points easily), I figured I should double check the recipe in my Weight Watchers Recipe builder. Sure enough, just 4 points for the whole pie if you make it as written.
I know I will get questions about substitutes, so here goes. If you plan to use other sweeteners, realize they will add points. Using 1/3 cup white sugar makes this pie 19 points, honey makes this pie 24 points, and using agave nectar makes this pie 22 points. I have not tried this recipe with a liquid sweetener, so if you try it, please let us know in the comments below if it sets appropriately.
A few tips for this Weight Watchers Crustless Pumpkin Pie:
- The original recipe calls for 1/2 cup Splenda. I found the pie was plenty sweet and had a bit of an aftertaste with 1/2 cup, so I reduced it to 1/3 cup.
- As much as I love to eat dessert right from the oven, this really does taste better when it sits overnight.
- Refrigerate after cooling.
- Try with a dollop of fat free Cool Whip or Reddi Whip (add points as required).
- Be sure to also check out our recipe for Weight Watchers Pumpkin Fluff (3 pts per serving).
- Want to double it? Reader Patti wrote to me that she did and offered this advice, “It all fit in a 9 inch pie pan, and was much thicker than before. I followed the same cooking directions, starting out at 400 then reducing, but added about 10 minutes at the end. I also used a silicone crust shield to keep the outer edges from getting too dark. I was really pleased with the results.”
Weight Watchers Crustless Pumpkin Pie
This pie is so good and so low in points, you really can eat the whole thing! Or, have 1 serving at 1 point each, and save room for other holiday goodies.
Freestyle points – 1 point per serving
MyWW Blue – 1 point per serving
MyWW Green – 3 points per serving
MyWW Purple – 1 point per serving
Weight Watchers Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- 15 oz pumpkin canned, NOT pumpkin pie filling
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Splenda may add up to 1/2 cup if desired
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Pour into a pie plate.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 375 and bake for 35-40 minutes more, until pie is set.
What’s your favorite holiday Weight Watchers recipe?
Free Printable WW Freestyle Healthy Holiday Cheat Sheet Bundle
Get your WW Freestyle Healthy Holiday Cheat Sheet Bundle right here!
Print these cheat sheets and you are all set to have the most healthy holiday season yet, all while staying within your points target and meeting your weight loss goals.
Tip: Be sure to bookmark this page so you can come back for all the recipe links to go with these menus.
This WW Freestyle Healthy Holiday Cheat Sheet Bundle includes:
- WW Freestyle Thanksgiving Menu
- WW Freestyle Christmas Menu
- WW Freestyle New Year’s Menu
- WW Freestyle Holiday Foods List
More WW Freestyle Posts You Will Love
The Ultimate WW Freestyle Healthy Holiday Guide – includes Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years menus, food lists, top holiday recipes, and more!
Get More Weight Watchers Support
Join our free Facebook groups for small group accountability and support.
Faithful Finish Lines page – Like for a new Weight Loss FAQ video every Friday.
Follow me on WW Connect @saraborgstede
Pin this WW Freestyle Recipe for Later
Free Weight Watchers Hacks!
Lose weight faster!
*Low point snacks & recipes to keep you full and satisfied.
*The best foods to eat when you are following the WW program.
*Tips & insider tricks to make following the Weight Watchers program easier and more enjoyable.