Low-Carb eating does not mean lacking in flavor or satisfaction. This Low Carb Taco Avocado recipe recipe is going to be your new favorite.
This low carb taco avocado recipe is great for a number of healthy eating plans such as Keto, Paleo, Low Carb, and Whole30 food plans because it eliminates the need for a tortilla or taco shell.
The healthy fats in the avocado will keep you full and satisfied with this delicious avocado recipe.
MyWW Blue 7 points, MyWW Green 7 points, MyWW Purple 7 points per serving.
Low Carb Taco Avocado Recipe
This low carb taco avocado recipe makes a delicious healthy lunch or filling dinner.
Brown the ground beef with diced onion and minced garlic and drain the grease.
Add chili powder, ground cumin, pepper flakes and water. Allow the meat to simmer in the seasonings for 15-20 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, add a little bit more water.
Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits.
Enjoy this delicious low carb taco avocado treat.
- 1 lb lean ground beef you could also substitute ground turkey if you prefer
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin ground
- 1/4 tsp pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 avocados cut in half, pitted
- Brown the ground beef with diced onion and minced garlic and drain the grease.
- Add the chili powder, ground cumin, pepper flakes and water. Allow the meat to simmer in the seasonings for 15-20 minutes. If the mixture is thick add a little bit more water.
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits.
- Fill the avocados with taco meat and then top with your favorite taco toppings.
More Low Carb Recipes You Will Love
Pin This Low Carb Taco Avocado Recipe for Later
Free 1 Week Course!
Real Fitness. Healthy Eating. New You.
The Busy Woman's Mini-Course.