Low Carb Taco Avocado Recipe
- 1 lb lean ground beef you could also substitute ground turkey if you prefer
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin ground
- 1/4 tsp pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 avocados cut in half, pitted
- Brown the ground beef with diced onion and minced garlic and drain the grease.
- Add the chili powder, ground cumin, pepper flakes and water. Allow the meat to simmer in the seasonings for 15-20 minutes. If the mixture is thick add a little bit more water.
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits.
- Fill the avocados with taco meat and then top with your favorite taco toppings.
WW PersonalPoints™: Click here to track this recipe in the WW app.
The SmartPoints® or PersonalPoints value of these recipes was calculated by this web site and is provided for informational purposes only. This is not an endorsement, sponsorship or approval of this web site or its recipes by WW International, Inc.
More Low Carb Recipes You Will Love
Pin This Low Carb Taco Avocado Recipe for Later
Free 1 Week Course!
Real Fitness. Healthy Eating. New You.
The Busy Woman's Mini-Course.