Weight Watchers Pumpkin Fluff recipe is a classic Weight Watchers recipe that you will love serving at your holiday table. This recipe is low in calories and fat while high in pumpkin pie flavor. I’ve been making this for over 10 years and my whole family loves it.
A mixture of sugar free fat free pudding mix, skim milk, pumpkin, and cool whip, this tastes like a super-creamy pumpkin pie filling.
A few helpful tips:
- This can be made without any milk. Mix pudding mix directly into cool whip, then add pumpkin. This lowers the points, but also the volume (total amount of the recipe).
- This can be made with 2 cups of skim milk instead of one. Adjust points or servings accordingly.
- This can be made with Almond Breeze (1 point per cup) or other milk replacements, but it will be a softer set.
- Be sure you use fat free cool whip. Light cool whip increases the points.
- Try this inside a single-serving Keebler Graham Cracker Crust (4 pts) for a real treat.
Be sure to check out our other Weight Watchers pumpkin recipes:
- Weight Watchers Crustless Pumpkin Pie (4 points for whole pie!)
- Pumpkin Gingerbread by Zack (7 points per serving)
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Fluff Recipe
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 box sugar free, fat free vanilla or butterscotch pudding mix
- 15 oz can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 8 oz fat free cool whip, thawed
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Mix milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes until well blended.
- Mix in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- Gently fold in cool whip.
- Divide into 8 servings, 3 Weight Watchers Smart Points each.
Almond Breeze Dairy Free Almondmilk, Unsweetened Vanilla, 32-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)Jell-O Sugar-Free Butterscotch Instant Pudding Mix 1 Ounce Box (Pack of 6)KitchenAid KHM512ER 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer, Empire Red
What’s your favorite Weight Watchers holiday dessert?
More Posts You Will Love
Free Weight Watchers Hacks!
Get your free Weight Watchers Hacks report now:
*Low point snacks & recipes to keep you full and satisfied.
*Food finds! The best foods to eat when you are following the WW program + where to buy them.
*Tips & insider tricks to make following the Weight Watchers program easier and more enjoyable.