These Weight Watchers Cranberry Vanilla Mini Trifles are the perfect Weight Watchers holiday dessert. As beautiful as they are tasty, serve these a your next holiday gathering and your family or guests will have no idea they are eating a lighter dessert.
Weight Watchers Cranberry Vanilla Mini Trifles
A delicious WW Freestyle holiday dessert.
Weight Watchers Holiday Recipes
If you are looking for more Weight Watchers holiday recipes, be sure to check out our Ultimate WW Freestyle Holiday Guide. It has tons of recipes, holiday menus, and more, all with Smart points included.
Tips for Making Weight Watchers Cranberry Vanilla Mini Trifles
- This recipe looks especially fun served in wine glasses, but other glasses or bowls work equally well. Clear plastic wine glasses are available on Amazon or at most party stores.
- This can be made into one full-sized trifle if you’d like.
- We used Splenda in this recipe. Other sweeteners can be used, but remember to adjust points accordingly.
- Almond or other milk substitutes can be used with the pudding mix, but keep it mind it might not set as well.
- Be sure to save back a few cranberries to top your desserts, but keep in mind those will be tart!
You will need these ingredients…
- 1 angel food cake
- 2 boxes sugar free vanilla pudding
- Skim milk
- 24 ounce fresh cranberries
- Cool whip
Weight Watchers Cranberry Vanilla Mini Trifles Recipe
Make this Weight Watchers cranberry holiday treat for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, or any time you want a sweet winter treat that’s low in WW Freestyle points.
Makes 12-14 trifles depending on size of containers used.
- 1 angel food cake, prepared according to box directions
- 2 boxes sugar free vanilla pudding (3.4 oz each)
- 3 cups skim milk
- 24 oz fresh cranberries, plus ½ cup for topping
- 1 ½ cups water
- ½ cup Splenda (Or sweetener of your choice, but adapt WW points accordingly.)
- 2 cups fat free or light Cool Whip
- Cake Layer: Prepare angel food cake according to box directions. Allow to cool completely. Tear into small pieces.
- Cranberry Layer (prepare while cake is baking): In a saucepan, combine 24 oz of cranberries, water, and Splenda.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Allow to cook on low for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Pudding Layer (prepare while cranberries are cooling): Combine pudding powder and milk in a medium bowl. Whisk until pudding thickens.
- Assembly: Start with a layer of angel food cake pieces. Top with a layer of pudding and then a layer of cranberries. Repeat.
- Top with a layer of cool whip and fresh cranberries.
- Serve chilled.
Weight Watchers Freestyle Smart Points
14 servings – 6 points each
12 servings – 7 points each
More Weight Watchers Recipe Posts for You
Are you wondering if Weight Watchers is right for you? Learn more about Weight Watchers here.
Weight Watchers Crustless Pumpkin Pie – our most popular WW Freestyle recipe!
Ultimate Weight Watchers Holiday Guide – with free printable
Pin this Weight Watchers Holiday Dessert for Later
Free Weight Watchers Hacks!
Lose weight faster!
*Low point snacks & recipes to keep you full and satisfied.
*The best foods to eat when you are following the WW program.
*Tips & insider tricks to make following the Weight Watchers program easier and more enjoyable.