Do you have an Instant Pot and want to use it to make healthy, low calorie Weight Watchers recipes? We have the list for you with these 10 Weight Watchers Instant Pot recipes. With chicken, soup, lasagna and more, you are sure to find plenty of recipe options that you and your family will love.
10 Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes
You and your family will enjoy these Weight Watchers Instant Pot recipes and you’ll easily be able to stay within your points allowance for the day with these healthy choices.
- Instant Pot Lasagna | Weight Watchers Lasagna Recipe – My Crazy Good Life brings us this healthier lasagna made in the Instant Pot.
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Beef Stew – Check out this hearty beef stew by Life is Sweeter by Design.
- Weight Watchers Light Stuffed Pepper Soup – All the goodness of stuffed peppers is here in this delicious soup recipe by My Crazy Good Life.
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cupcakes – Cupcakes in the Instant Pot? Yep, it’s totally possible with this recipe from My Crazy Good Life.
- Weight Watchers Sweet Potato Chili | Instant Pot Chili – Check out this hearty chili with the flavor of sweet potato from My Crazy Good Life.
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Potato and Shrimp Soup – A delcious seafood soup from Life is Sweeter by Design.
- Instant Pot Zero Point Salsa Chicken – Crazy but true, this hearty chicken dish is zero points by The Holy Mess.
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot 15 Bean Soup Recipe – A hearty bean and vegetable soup that is zero points.
- Weight Watchers Green Tea | Instant Pot Green Tea – Green tea made to perfection in the IP by My Crazy Good Life.
- Weight Watchers Egg Bites – Delicious egg bites make the perfect breakfast, brought to you by My Crazy Good Life.
- Weight Watchers Spanish Rice with Chicken – Enjoy Mexican flavors with rice and chicken by My Crazy Good Life.
Premier Protein Variety Pack – 4 Flavors 12 Count, 11 Ounce Each, Contains Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry and BananaWeight Watchers 2015 Points Plus Chocolate Caramel Mini Snack BarsInstant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
Weight Watchers Before and After Success Story
I’ve been following Weight Watchers for many years and in fact lost most of my 100 lb weight loss following the program. Read more about my weight loss story here:
Today, I run an online Christian women’s fitness and healthy eating program, Faithful Finish Lines, and I still follow the Weight Watchers program because it works!
What’s your favorite Instant Pot Weight Watchers recipe?
Do you love zero point recipes? Be sure to check out our Zero Point Cookbook for even more delicious recipes that are zero WW Freestyle Smart Points.
More Weight Watchers Posts You Will Love
Pin These Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes for Later
FREE guidebook - How to Lose Weight With Your Instant Pot.
*Instant Pot hacks
*Weight loss tips