This personal size banana souffle is a delicious breakfast or treat, and best of all, it’s zero Weight Watchers Freestyle smart points. Once you try it, you will be making our Weight Watchers Zero Point Banana Souffle often.
Weight Watchers Success
I’ve been following Weight Watchers for many years and in fact lost most of my 100 lb weight loss following the program. Read more about my weight loss story here:
Today, I run an online Christian women’s fitness and healthy eating program, Faithful Finish Lines, and I still follow the Weight Watchers program because it works.
Weight Watchers Zero Point Banana Souffle
This awesome personal size banana souffle recipe is a wonderful breakfast or snack. The protein makes this a filling meal, and you can feel great knowing it uses all whole ingredients. Best of all, it’s zero points with the Weight Watchers Freestyle plan.
- Add one packet of hot chocolate mix (1 additional point if you use Swiss Miss Diet Hot Chocolate mix).
- Use 1 banana and 1 egg for a mini-version.
- Use 1 banana and 1/2 cup mixed berries. mango, or other fruit.
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- Mash bananas with a fork.
- Add 2 eggs.
- Mix all well.
- Bake in microwave for 3 minutes. Check if center is done. If not, cook for 1 minute more.
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.
Gather your ingredients – 2 eggs and 2 bananas.
What’s your favorite Weight Watchers snack?
More Posts You Will Love
Get a Free Bible Journaling Kit Now!
Journaling guide & reading plan give strong faith.