This personal size Banana Souffle Recipe is a delicious breakfast or treat. Best of all, it’s zero Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints. Once you try it, you will be making our WW Zero Point Dessert Banana Souffle Recipe often.
WW Zero Point Dessert Banana Souffle Recipe
This awesome personal size banana souffle recipe is a wonderful breakfast, snack or as a WW zero point dessert. The protein makes this a filling meal, and you can feel great knowing it uses all whole ingredients. Best of all, it’s zero points with the Weight Watchers Freestyle plan.
Variations for Banana Souffle Recipe:
- Add one packet of a hot chocolate mix (1 additional point if you use Swiss Miss Diet Hot Chocolate mix).
- Use 1 banana and 1 egg for a mini-version.
- Use 1 banana and 1/2 cup mixed berries. mango, or other fruit.
Gather your ingredients – 2 eggs and 2 bananas.
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- Mash bananas with a fork.
- Add 2 eggs.
- Mix all well.
- Bake in the microwave for 3 minutes. Check to see if it is done. If not, cook for 1 minute more.
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.
Weight Watchers Success Story
Making this banana souffle recipe is just a part of my own success using Weight Watchers. The latest WW FreeStyle plan is amazing with all of the encouragement to eat real foods. Making something simple and whole like this recipe is satisfying and I don’t have to worry about fueling my body with chemicals I don’t like.
In the past, I have shared tons of tips for clean eating for weight loss with Weight Watchers. I’ve been following Weight Watchers for many years and in fact lost most of my 100 lb weight loss following the program. Read more about my weight loss story here:
- Weight Loss Motivation for How to Lose 100 Pounds
- 100 lb Weight Loss: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Today, I run an online Christian women’s fitness and healthy eating program, Faithful Finish Lines, and I still follow the Weight Watchers program because it works.
More Weight Watchers/WW Posts for You
Pin This WW Zero Point Dessert Recipe for Later
Free Weight Watchers Hacks!
Lose weight faster!
*Low point snacks & recipes to keep you full and satisfied.
*The best foods to eat when you are following the WW program.
*Tips & insider tricks to make following the Weight Watchers program easier and more enjoyable.