Do smoothies help you stick to your healthy eating and weight loss goals? Smoothies are great breakfast when you need something quick and on the go. Here are 15 Healthy Smoothie Recipes you will love.
My kids also love smoothies so I’m continually watching for smoothie ideas that will help them start the morning right. Try smoothies for a change-of-pace treat for an in-home date night, a quick lunch, or family movie night.
I’ve lost 100 pounds and smoothies are a go-to for me to stick to my weight loss goals. I follow the Weight Watchers program and I’ll be honest that they are not fans of smoothies because the body handles blended fruit differently from whole fruits you eat. This continues to be a hotly debated issue in the health industry! Regardless, I love a smoothie for a quick breakfast and I know it’s healthier than no breakfast or other junk food options. (Hello, fast food sandwich and a doughnut.)
Be sure to check out our Faithful Finish Lines program, an online program for women, and be sure to join our Christian Weight Loss and Healthy Eating Facebook group for more tips and ideas.
When it comes to making smoothies, a good blender is a must. These are my top recommendations:
Vitamix –these are expensive but well worth it! Check out a reconditioned model for a lower-priced option.
15 Healthy Smoothie Recipes
1. Tropical Carrot Smoothie
2. Tropical Fruit Breakfast Smoothie – This is the multi-colored smoothie in the photos!
3. Detoxifying Green Apple Smoothie
4. Rainbow Smoothie – Kids love these!
5. Strawberry Mango Spinach Smoothie
6. Strawberry Mint Smoothie
7. Sunrise Smoothie
8. Rhubarb Smoothie – What a great and unusual way to use Rhubarb from the garden.
9. Coconut Mango Smoothie
10. Aloha Pineapple Smoothie
11. Breakfast Smoothie
12. Rasberry Avocado Smoothie – I’m a bit crazy about anything raspberry. I love it!
13. Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie
14. Strawberry & Banana Greek Yogurt Smoothie
15. Pineapple Coconut Smoothie – Amazing tropical flavors.
What’s your favorite smoothie recipe?