If you are like most of us when it comes to washi tape, it’s easy to amass a collection of the handy rolls pretty quickly. Are you wondering what ways to use this handy little invention? Read on for 20 creative ways to use washi tape.
Washi tape is a fun decorative tape that is great for all types of crafts and products. The tape is thin and repositiionable and comes in an array of designs and colors, making it versitle. Washi tape rolls are fun to collect because it’s inexpensive, available lots of places, and fun to use in all types of ways.
Where to buy washi tape? Washi is available at chain stores like Walmart, Michael’s, JoAnn Fabrics and even the Dollar Store. Amazon.com is another great place to find deals on washi tape, especially when you buy bundles.
Here at The Holy Mess, our favorite way to use washi tape is Bible Journaling. Here are some helpful posts about Bible Journaling:
Once you have a collection of washi tape, you might be wondering what to do with it. Keep reading for lots of fun and creative ideas.
Agutape 48 Rolls Washi Tape Set,Foil Gold Skinny Decorative Masking Washi Tapes,3MM Wide DIY Masking TapeDalus 20 Rolls Washi Masking Tape Set, Decorative Adhesive Tape for Crafts,Beautify Bullet Journals ,Planners40 Rolls Washi Tape Set, Decorative Masking DIY Plain Washi Tapes for Children and Gifts Warpping (MIX)12 Rolls Christmas Thanksgiving Holiday Washi Tape Set, Snowflake Tape, DIY Scrapbooking Decorative Tape, Masking Tape, Planner Tape, Craft Gift Decoration Tape Stickers, Red Green White(Random Color)Washi Tape Storage Box by Tanpopo Art | Clear Box Organizer with Adjustable Compartments [Box only, Tapes not included]Outus Crafts Organizer Storage Box for Washi Tape, Art Supplies and Sticker, 15 Compartments, ClearInterDesign 35330 Clarity Stackable Organizer Holder for Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, Reading Glasses – 3 Drawer, ClearPlusGift ino01 Washi tape dispenser, Roll tape holder
20 Creative Ways to Use Washi Tape
Check out all these projects for ways you can use washi tape.
- DIY Upcycled Glass Washi Tape Organizers from abubblylife.com – If you have a collection of glass jars that you aren’t sure what to do with, check here for how to spruce them up with washi tape.
- Door Decorating Idea from burlapandblue.com – Decorate a bedroom door with washi.
- DIY Mouse Pad from acharmingproject.com – Turn a boring old mouse pad into a work of art.
- DIY Plaster & Washi Tape Push Pins from thecraftedlife.com – Decorate push pins for a bulletin board to match any room.
- DIY Washi Tape Curvy Oval Frame from girllovesglam.com – Make a decorative frame for a photo or framed Bible verse or motivational quote. (Here is a free Bible verse printable you can use.)
- Washi Tape Wooden Bracelets from mamamiss.com – Decorate your own jewelry with washi tape.
- Washi Tape Plant Pot from goldstandardworkshop.com – Spruce up a boring pot with any color or design of washi tape you prefer.
- Washi Tape Jar Lids from weregoingtomakeit.com – Make your mason jar lids look totally adorable in just a few minutes with washi tape.
- DIY Stripe Doorway With Washi Tape from abeautifulmess.com – Give a doorway a pop of texture with large sized washi.
- Washi Tape Decorated Storage Crates from designimprovised.com – These adorable crates are perfect for storing books and magazines.
- Easy Pinwheel Flowers from madincrafts.com – Super-cute DIY pinwheel flowers.
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift Bags from ajoyfulriot.com – Small cloth gift bags with a bit of decorative washi tape.
- Washi Tape DIY Zipper Pouch Craft from blog.consumercrafts.com – Sew an easy decorative pouch that is decorated with washi tape.
- DIY Washi Tape Pencils from stephaniewhitetravels.com – Have pencils with any design under the sun when you cover them in washi.
- Fabric Tape Bangle Bracelets from averageinspired.com – More beautiful wooden bracelets to decorate with washi tape.
- Watermelon Washi Tape Notecards from persialou.com – Use blank note cards and envelopes to make these sweet watermelon design cards.
- Quick & Easy Mermaid Journal from madincrafts.com – Paint a journal then decorate with washi tape.
- Washi Tape Bookcase from ohmy-creative.com – Decorate a plain bookshelf with a simple border of washi tape.
- Washi Tape Popsicle Stick Frames from somewhatsimple.com – The popsicle stick frames we all know and love – made cuter with washi tape.
- Upcycled Altoids Tin from diycandy.com – Upcycle an Altoids tin and use it for a little emergency kit, hair ties, or whatever you need.
What are some of the creative ways you use washi tape?
More Posts You Will Love
Get a Free Bible Journaling Kit Now!
Journaling guide & reading plan give strong faith.