Leaves are turning beautiful colors. The air is crispy. The season of fall brings with it warm, savory flavors and enjoying filling, hearty home cooking. You will enjoy these 20 easy Fall Instant Pot recipes that come together quickly and easily with your pressure cooker.
Instant Pot Cooking: Getting Started and More
If you are new to the Instant Pot world, be sure to check out these posts that will help you get started and learn all the tips to using your Instant Pot with success:
Instant Pot: How to Get Started (get your machine out of the box and learn all the buttons)
The Instant Pot currently comes in 3 different sizes and all three are great for weight loss recipes. It’s mostly a matter of your family size, desire for left-overs, and personal preference.
Instant Pot 8 quart (note, this is the larger size)
Instant Pot 3 quart (this is the “”mini”)
Instant Pot 6 quart (standard size) – This is a great time to purchase. Link here: Instant Pot 6 quart.
Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and WarmerInstant Pot Duo Mini 3 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
20 Easy Fall Instant Pot Recipes
Each of these delicious recipes includes wonderful fall flavors that will satisfy any appetite. These recipes come together fast and easy when you use your Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Instant Pot Beef Stew – This warm, hearty beef stew will keep your family coming back to the table for more, and the left-overs make a great lunch the next day.
- BBQ Pork Chops – Delicious pork chops with barbecue flavor.
- Fall off the Bone Instant Pot Ribs – These delicious ribs cook right in your Instant Pot and are fall-off-the-bone tender. Crisp the edges on the grill or oven if you’d like.
- Fall Harvest Steel Cut Oats – This recipe includes chopped apples and pumpkin seeds for all the flavors of fall.
- Instant Pot Lemon Whole Chicken Recipe – This whole chicken is as healthy as it is beautiful and delicious.
- Instant Pot Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe – This warm soup is a crowd-pleasing favorite.
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake – Pumpkin cheesecake? I’m so there.
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake – An amazing cake baked right in your Instant Pot.
- Instant Pot Corned Beef Recipe – Corned beef doesn’t have to wait for St. Patrick’s day. Try serving this with Irish soda bread.
- Instant Pot Italian Goulash – This one pot meal is a family favorite.
- Beer Cheese Soup Recipe – This recipe is great for family dinner or game day.
- Spicy Sweet Potato Chili – A different chili with warm spices and hearty sweet potatoes.
- Apple Butter – Fall calls for all things apple and this apple butter tastes amazing on toast or biscuits.
- Instant Pot Hamburger Soup – This hamburger soup is packed full of healthy vegetables and is frugal to make.
- Corn Chowder – A sweet, hearty chowder that is gluten-free.
- Cheesy Taco Pasta – This Instant Pot pasta meal is a kid favorite.
- Instant Pot Brownies – These brownies are 21 day fix compatible so you can enjoy guilt-free!
- Pulled Pork Recipe – Delicious pulled pork for sandwiches or use it to top potatoes or rice.
- Instant Pot Baked Cube Steak – The Instant Pot makes this economical cut of meat tender. Serve over mashed potatoes.
- Braised Lamb Shanks with Tomato – Serve these tender lamb shanks over mashed potatoes for a real treat.
With these easy Fall Instant Pot recipes, your family will enjoy the flavors of the season, and you’ll never run out of ideas for what to make for dinner next.
What’s your favorite Fall Instant Pot recipe?
More Instant Pot Recipes You Will Love
Pin These Fall Instant Pot Recipes for Later
FREE The Holy Mess Instant Pot Cookbook
*Printable cookbook with 20 top-rated Instant Pot recipes.
*Step-by-Step Getting Started Directions
*Email series with helpful Instant Pot tips