If you love Italian food, you’re going to love this Instant Pot Italian Goulash. Comfort food at its finest, goulash is a traditional Hungarian dish of meat and vegetables, traditionally flavored with Paprika. This Instant Pot version has Italian flavors and comes together quickly for a satisfying, hearty weeknight dinner.
Instant Pot Cooking
If you are new to Instant Pot Cooking, be sure to check out our helpful series here: Instant Pot for Beginners and Beyond.
The Instant Pot is available in 3 sizes:
3 Quart Instant Pot – The “mini” size
6 Quart Instant Pot – The standard size
8 Quart Instant Pot – The larger size (what was used in this recipe)
Instant Pot Duo Mini 3 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and WarmerInstant Pot DUO Plus 60, 6 Qt 9-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and SterilizerInstant Pot DUO Plus 8 Qt 9-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer
We also offer a free guidebook, How to Lose Weight with Your Instant Pot.
Genuine Instant Pot Tempered Glass lid, Clear – 9 in. (23 cm) – 6 QuartInstant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook:: 550 Recipes for Any Budget. Simple And Quality Guide For Beginners And AdvancedGenuine Instant Pot Silicone Steamer Set, Gift SetAozita Steamer Basket Rack Set with Removeable Dividers for Instant Pot Accessories – Fits Instant Pot 5,6,8 qt Pressure Cooker with Streaming Recipe and Cleaning Cloth
Instant Pot Cookbooks
For more easy, delicious Instant Pot cooking, check out these cookbooks.
iInstant Pot Italian: 100 Irresistible Recipes Made Easier Than EverInstant Pot Cookbook: Over 100 Instant Pot Recipes For The Everyday Home | Simple and Delicious Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes Made For Your Instant … Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook)
Instant Pot Italian Goulash
This hearty goulash is sure to satisfy your family – and best of all, it comes together quickly using your Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- 1lb ground beef (90/10)
- 1 white; diced
- 2 green bell pepper; diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 cans italian stewed tomatoes; 14.5 oz
- 1 tomato sauce; 28 oz
- 1 lb pasta of choice (We used cavatappi)
- In the instant pot on saute mode, add beef, bell pepper, onion, and garlic. Saute until meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Pour in tomato sauce and stewed tomatoes. Add salt and pepper. Set to high pressure for 10 minutes. Let natural release.
- To cook pasta in instant pot, add it to the sauce and put on saute mode until the pasta is cooked, stirring frequently. Add additional water if mixture becomes too thick.
- To cook pasta not in the instant pot just cook on stove as package directs, then stir into finished dish.
What’s your favorite Instant Pot beef dish?
More Posts You Will Love
Free Instant Pot Cookbook
*FREE The Holy Mess Instant Pot Cookbook - printable cookbook with 20 top-rated Instant Pot recipes.
*Step-by-Step Getting Started Directions
*Email series with helpful Instant Pot tips