Are you looking for a creamy, refreshing dessert that won’t set you back too many Freestyle Smart points? You will love this Weight Watchers Creamy 2 Point Lime Dessert recipe.
Weight Watchers Success
I’ve been following Weight Watchers for many years and in fact lost most of my 100 lb weight loss following the program. Read more about my weight loss story here:
Today, I run an online Christian women’s fitness and healthy eating program, Faithful Finish Lines, and I still follow the Weight Watchers program because it works!
Premier Protein High Protein Shakes, Variety Pack (Vanilla, Chocolate, Caramel), 11oz Each, Pack of 12Hormel TURKEY PEPPERONI Slices 5oz (2 Pack)Value 3 Pack: Joseph’s Low Carb Tortillas, Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat, 8 Inch, 6 TortillasJoseph’s Pita and Mama Lupe Tortilla Bundle Pack (Low Carb)Almond Breeze Dairy Free Almondmilk, Unsweetened Vanilla, 32-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter Bundle, 16 oz (Pack of 2)
Weight Watchers Creamy 2 Point Lime Dessert Recipe
You will love this cool Weight Watchers creamy 2 point lime dessert recipe. Best of all, it’s easy to make and only 2 Freestyle points per serving.
- 2 packages sugar free cook and serve vanilla pudding
- 2 packages (8 oz) sugar free lime jello
- 4 C water
- 1 can of sugar free whipped cream or 1 tub sugar free Cool Whip
- Lime (optional, for garnish)
- Pour water into a medium sauce pan and add the pudding mix while stirring.
- Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
- Whisk consistently until thickened.
- Add the jello mix and continue to mix until combined.
- Pour the dessert into pudding glasses and top with whipped cream and a lime wedge.
What’s your favorite Weight Watchers dessert recipe?
More Posts You Will Love
Free Weight Watchers Hacks!
Get your free Weight Watchers Hacks report now:
*Low point snacks & recipes to keep you full and satisfied.
*Food finds! The best foods to eat when you are following the WW program + where to buy them.
*Tips & insider tricks to make following the Weight Watchers program easier and more enjoyable.