These 12 zero point Weight Watchers recipes will help you keep your daily points in check while enjoying yummy food that keeps you satisfied. As a Weight Watchers member, I am continually looking for easy, delicious recipes that are low in points.
If a food is ZERO points then I’m a super happy WW girl. You’re going to love how these recipes help your weight loss, too.
- What are the WW Zero Point Foods?
- Why Eat Zero Points Meals?
- The Best 12 Zero Point Weight Watchers Recipes
- 1. WW Zero Point Chili
- 2. Zero Point Banana Souffle
- 3. Zero Point Salsa Chicken
- 4. WW Zero Point Banana Pancakes
- 5. WW Classic Vegetable Soup
- 6. Weight Watchers Turkey Meatballs
- 7. WW Taco Soup
- 8. WW Banana Nice Cream
- 9. Weight Watchers Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 10. WW White Turkey Chili
- 11. Weight Watchers Zero Point Tuna Salad
- 12. Easy Instant Pot Applesauce
- Bonus Recipe: Zero Point Coleslaw
- Weight Watchers Discount Code
- How to Lose Weight with Weight Watchers
What are the WW Zero Point Foods?
Since the Weightwatchers Freestyle program was introduced in 2017, WW has included more zero point foods for members. These are foods that do not have to be tracked and can be eaten to satisfaction.
The WW zero point foods change slightly depending on the program, but they include vegetables, fruits, lean proteins, and sometimes whole grains.
Yes, these foods still have calories. While it’s possible to overeat zero point foods, it’s rare because these foods are healthy and filling.
Click here for a list of the WW Program Zero Point Food for 2024 (with free PDF printable.)
It’s important to keep in mind that zero point foods do not mean zero calories, so don’t go crazy with these foods. Still, having this zero point food options handy can be the difference between a successful, satisfying day and one that is a struggle.
Want to try a whole menu of zero point foods for a couple days? Check out our Weight Watchers 3 Day Zero Point Meal Plan. While it’s not necessary to eat only zero point foods most of the time, we’ve found that a few days of all zero point foods is a great kickstart to your weight loss process.
Why Eat Zero Points Meals?
I like having a handy list of zero point recipes for times like these:
- days I eat out in a restaurant and use all my points.
- hungry days when I can’t seem to get satisfied.
- when I’ve used all my daily points by lunchtime (or even breakfast!).
- when I’ve used all my weekly flex points.
- when I need to get back on track with healthy eating.
- when I know I’m going to be splurging later in the day, but also don’t want to go into the event starving.
The Best 12 Zero Point Weight Watchers Recipes
These W W recipes are delicious additions to your healthy diet, and you don’t have to worry about counting points.
1. WW Zero Point Chili
Zero Point Chili – A delicious chili that uses all zero point foods. Make a big batch and keep on hand for easy lunches.
We also have a vegetarian chili with beans and grains. It’s not quite zero points but it’s very low.
2. Zero Point Banana Souffle
Weight Watchers Banana Souffle – I’m a bit addicted to this easy recipe with just 2 ingredients and all whole foods. It’s a great breakfast, snack, or post-workout recovery meal.
3. Zero Point Salsa Chicken
Weight Watchers Instant Pot Zero Point Salsa Chicken – My family loves this quick chicken for a zero point taco dinner. Instructions included to bake it in the oven if you don’t have a pressure cooker.
4. WW Zero Point Banana Pancakes
5. WW Classic Vegetable Soup
6. Weight Watchers Turkey Meatballs
Check out these turkey meatballs are zero points. Don’t like spice? No problem. Simply leave off the sauce. I recommend a no-sugar BBQ sauce like G. Hughes as a low-point sauce alternative.
7. WW Taco Soup
This WW taco soup is great to include on your family’s rotation of weeknight dinners. Eat a bowl for zero points and you still have room in your points budget for yummy toppings list a sprinkle of cheese or crushed baked tortilla chips.
8. WW Banana Nice Cream
WW Nice Cream is an easy dessert that kids and adults love. Made with all whole ingredients, you can feel great about serving it. This recipe is in the Holy Mess 3 Day Plant-Based diet that was featured in Woman’s World magazine.
9. Weight Watchers Egg Roll in a Bowl
These Weight Watchers Egg Roll Bowls are zero points, so you’ll have room in your daily points allowance to enjoy some egg roll wrapper chips for dipping.
10. WW White Turkey Chili
11. Weight Watchers Zero Point Tuna Salad
12. Easy Instant Pot Applesauce
Trust me that this amazing IP applesauce recipe is worth the effort. Homemade applesauce tastes like apple pie yet is zero points. My kids love it!
Bonus Recipe: Zero Point Coleslaw
This WW coleslaw without mayonnaise is a popular recipe with our readers and makes a great summer side dish or salad to take to a party.
What’s your favorite Weight Watchers zero point recipe? Share about it in the comments below.
Post updated for 2024.
Weight Watchers Discount Code
How to Lose Weight with Weight Watchers
More Weight Watchers Posts You Will Love