As a Weight Watchers member, I am continually looking for easy, delicious recipes that are low in points. If a food is ZERO points then I’m a super happy WW girl. These 12 zero point Weight Watchers recipes will help you keep your daily points in check while enjoying yummy food that keeps you satisfied.
With the introduction of the Weight Watchers Freestyle program in 2017, even more healthy foods are zero points. This has been a drastic change for Weight Watchers members.
Now in 2019, Weight Watchers has changed it’s brand to be WW (for Wellness Wins) but thankfully the 200 Freestyle zero point foods have remained the same.
It’s important to keep in mind that zero point foods do not mean zero calories, so don’t go crazy with these foods. Still, having this zero point food options handy can be the difference between a successful, satisfying day and one that is a struggle.
Want to try a whole menu of zero point foods for a couple days? Check out our Weight Watchers 3 Day Zero Point Meal Plan.
How to Lose Weight with Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers Products I Recommend
PB2 Chocolate Powdered Peanut Butter – 1LB – 2 PackQuest Nutrition Protein Bar Adventure Variety Pack. Low Carb Meal Replacement Bar w/ 20g+ Protein. High Fiber, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free (12 Count)Premier Protein Variety Pack – 4 Flavors 12 Count, 11 Ounce Each, Contains Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry and BananaAlmond Breeze Dairy Free Almondmilk, Unsweetened Original, 32 Ounce (Pack of 12)Joseph’s Low Carb 4 Pack Value Variety Bundle, Flax Oat Bran Whole Wheat Lavash Bread (8 Squares) and Pita Bread (12 Loaves)
12 Zero Point Weight Watchers Recipes
These Weight Watchers recipes are delicious additions to your healthy diet and you don’t have to worry about counting points! Use one for a quick Weight Watchers meal when you already spent most of your points, or use one for a healthy lunch so you have plenty of points left for dinner out or a meal with your family.
- Zero Point Chili – A delicious chili that uses all zero point foods. Make a big batch and keep on hand for easy lunches.
- Weight Watchers Banana Souffle – I’m a bit addicted to this easy recipe with just 2 ingredients and all whole foods.
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Zero Point Salsa Chicken – My family loves this quick chicken for a zero point taco dinner.
- Weight Watchers Pancakes – Just 2 ingredients to these easy pancakes.
- Instant Pot Pineapple Chicken – A delicious zero point Weight Watchers dinner.
- Turkey Vegetable Soup – This delicious soup is sure to satisfy.
- Cabbage Soup – Vegetable soup is a classic Weight Watchers food and this one is delicious.
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken – Yum! This spicy chicken is zero points but packed full of flavor.
- 5 Minute Restaurant Salsa – This delicious salsa tastes like what you would get at your favorite Mexican restaurant.
- Chicken Taco Soup – This flavorful soup is a good alternative to chili or vegetables soup and it’s zero points.
- Muffin Tin Eggs – This egg “muffins” make for a quick on-the-go breakfast. (Here is a Southwest egg muffin option that are just a few points, too.)
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Skewers – Full of lemon and garlic flavors, your family will love these.
Tip: Be sure to download our free Weight Watchers 200 Zero Point Foods printable here.
What’s your favorite Weight Watchers zero point recipe?
Post updated – January, 2019.
Weight Watchers Discount Code