As a Weight Watchers member, I am continually looking for easy, delicious recipes that are low in points. If a food is ZERO points then I’m a super happy WW girl. These 12 zero point Weight Watchers recipes will help you keep your daily points in check while enjoying yummy food that keeps you satisfied.
With the introduction of the Weight Watchers Freestyle program, even more healthy foods are zero points. This has been a drastic change for Weight Watchers members. It’s important to keep in mind that zero point foods do not mean zero calories, so don’t go crazy with these foods. Still, having this zero point food options handy can be the difference between a successful, satisfying day and one that is a struggle.
Weight Watchers Success
I’ve been following Weight Watchers for many years and in fact lost most of my 100 lb weight loss following the program. Read more about my weight loss story here:
Today, I run an online Christian women’s fitness and healthy eating program, Faithful Finish Lines, and I still follow the Weight Watchers program because it works!
Premier Protein High Protein Shakes, Variety Pack (Vanilla, Chocolate, Caramel), 11oz Each, Pack of 12Hormel TURKEY PEPPERONI Slices 5oz (2 Pack)Value 3 Pack: Joseph’s Low Carb Tortillas, Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat, 8 Inch, 6 TortillasJoseph’s Pita and Mama Lupe Tortilla Bundle Pack (Low Carb)Almond Breeze Dairy Free Almondmilk, Unsweetened Vanilla, 32-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter Bundle, 16 oz (Pack of 2)
12 Zero Point Weight Watchers Recipes
These Weight Watchers recipes are delicious additions to your healthy diet and you don’t have to worry about counting points! Use one for a quick Weight Watchers meal when you already spent most of your points, or use one for a healthy lunch so you have plenty of points left for dinner out or a meal with your family.
- Crockpot Chili – A delicious chili that uses all zero point foods. Make a big batch and keep on hand for easy lunches.
- Weight Watchers Banana Souffle – I’m a bit addicted to this easy recipe with just 2 ingredients and all whole foods.
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Zero Point Salsa Chicken – My family loves this quick chicken for a zero point taco dinner.
- Weight Watchers Pancakes – Just 2 ingredients to these easy pancakes.
- Instant Pot Pineapple Chicken – A delicious zero point Weight Watchers dinner.
- Turkey Vegetable Soup – This delicious soup is sure to satisfy.
- Cabbage Soup – Vegetable soup is a classic Weight Watchers food and this one is delicious.
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken – Yum! This spicy chicken is zero points but packed full of flavor.
- 5 Minute Restaurant Salsa – This delicious salsa tastes like what you would get at your favorite Mexican restaurant.
- Chicken Taco Soup – This flavorful soup is a good alternative to chili or vegetables soup and it’s zero points.
- Muffin Tin Eggs – This egg “muffins” make for a quick on-the-go breakfast. (Here is a Southwest egg muffin option that are just a few points, too.)
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Skewers – Full of lemon and garlic flavors, your family will love these.
Tip: Be sure to download our free Weight Watchers 200 Zero Point Foods printable here.
What’s your favorite Weight Watchers zero point recipe?
More Posts You Will Love
Free Weight Watchers Hacks!
Get your free Weight Watchers Hacks report now:
*Low point snacks & recipes to keep you full and satisfied.
*Food finds! The best foods to eat when you are following the WW program + where to buy them.
*Tips & insider tricks to make following the Weight Watchers program easier and more enjoyable.